It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

saphire82 HB User
Smile Olay Sensitive products - Daily facials and Moisture Therapy

I just started using Olay's foaming cleanser for sensitive skin because I heard it was a little better than Cetaphil and it has aloe in it and good for people with rosacea. I do however want to get a better moisturizer because I currently switch between Complex 15 and Cetaphil but feel that my skin is oily yet still feels tight or dry in some places, no matter which one I use. Ive heard good things about Olay sensitive moisture therapy lotion and wanted to try it. I also am wanting to try the Olay sensitive daily facials for when I feel I need a little extra exfoliation (or when Im just plain being lazy)

Anyone try these and how do you like them?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
(female)

draydev1 HB User
Re: Olay Sensitive products - Daily facials and Moisture Therapy

Saphire,

I actually just bought the Olay Foaming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin today. I also bought the moisturizer for sensitive skin in the jar. I tried them for the first time today, so I can't give any input just yet, other than the moisturizer actually makes my cheeks feel smooth (after only 2 hours). I've tried many other moisturizers after cleaning my face and none of them made the dryness disappear. It was always as if my face just soaked it in and still looked and felt dry and flaky. I have rosacea, really dry cheeks, and minor breakouts (which I think is from the Mary Kay products I've been using; looking into new mineral makeup and may have discovered a great cleanser in the Olay one I used today). I will let you know how I like it after some more uses.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread