| | Rosacea
Just wondering if anyone on the board suffers from Rosacea and what products have helped them. I havn't seen much on the board about it. It never dawned on me that I had Rosacea. I went to a new dermatologist for acne which I've had for like 15 years (I'm 29 now), and he was like you have Rosacea. I thought he was crazy because know one else ever said that to me. But I tried the medication for a bit and you know what??? That redness on my face that I always had went away! How about that.
I use Plexion Cleanser 2x a day, metrolotion in the morning and finevin at night. Plus I use Plexion mask a couple of times a week for oiliness. Doesn't really work to well controling the oil.
Anyone else have any experiences with Rosacea??
- 9/1993 - laminectomy at L5-S1
- Ok for about a year
- Left leg and left sided back back returned.
- Tried numerous meds, PT and epidurals over the past 10 years - nothing helped.
- Have seen numerous neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons and all have said that I will need either decompression or fusion in the future but not ready for it yet.
- New MRI's revealed herniations at (C5-6),(L3-4),(L4-5) and collapsed disc at (L5-S1)
- Also left sided scoliosis
- Have seen (2) pain management specialists
- Basically went 10 years getting run-a-round.
- Finally found spine specialist in 7/03 that gave me some hope.
- Discogram 7/03
-Coblation Nucleoplasty at (L4-5) 7/23/03
- Had second coblation nucleoplasty at (L3-4) 8/6/03
- If this doesn't work - Fusion!