It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
(male)

Tallageese HB User
Pimples on nose That Dont Go away!!! Please Help!!!

Man geesh i think i have the most annoying health problems on this board. The first time i had a pimple Was a two headed pimple I had gotten my first pimple on my cheek first. I was like cool It was fun to pop it as soon as i knew what a pimple was I started to get them. Now About the two headed pimple was my second pimple i got this in Sixth grade very it look like it was a mountain. Hurted when i was walking I felt the soreness throughout the days that i had it. That was the most painfully pimple I had ever had.

Then one day i popped it hurted like HELL i was so frustrated I squeezed most of the dirt and oil outta there. Then A Week Later the bump from the pimple just want go away on my nose and its still there. Then I got a pimple at the tip of my nose i popped that and still the base of the pimple is still there right above my nostril. I have like four Pimple bumps on my nose and its annoying they just want go away they leaving my nose all lumpy looking what are these!!! They dont hurt after they go away they just there...

ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THESE STUPID PROBLEMS!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB User
Re: Pimples on nose That Dont Go away!!! Please Help!!!

Wow, you've been asking for three years! If you still have 'em after all this time it may be Rosacea and not just acne. See a dermatologist if you can.

[url]http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Rosacea/default.asp[/url]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread