It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
(male)

David M HB User
Best Rosacea Treatments? Oral? Topical?

I have been told by my derm last week that I have very mild rosacea. I am taking Adoxa for acne skin flare ups, using duac and klaron lotion. Sometimes I use these in combination and sometimes individually. I also have used Tazorac for my acne prone skin etc. I dont really get red a lot but on one side of my nose, it gets a little red along with some slight acne on the same side. Basically what I would like to know is what some of you other people on here are using if you have rosacea. Any over the counter remedies work just as good as prescribed topicals? What are they? Any one taking oral meds for this with good results? What are they? Washes? Do sulfer masks help? I have heard some people using metrogel. Is this a good product? Any other help to keep this at bay, or anything to help clear this up where I will stay clear for a while? Any and all help is appreciated... Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
(male)

IrishGael06 HB User
Re: Best Rosacea Treatments? Oral? Topical?

I have mild rosacea and I use finacea topical gel and rosaderm cleanser, both Rx. I also use Eucerin redness relief soothing moisture lotion with spf. All seem to work well. My derm also has me on minocycline. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
(male)

David M HB User
Re: Best Rosacea Treatments? Oral? Topical?

Thanks.. Forget to mention my derm put me on Rosula clarifying wash last week. Seems to be working pretty well although I am not plagued by a lot of redness etc. I only get a little red and its mostly on the side of my nose, but its the blemishes that I want to clear up.... I heard a lot about Eucerin etc. Was wondering if any of the things that I am currently using are helpful..... Thanks for the response.. Much appreciated

Closed Thread