It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
(male)

dariusdm1 HB User
Nose problem... :(

Hi ! I hope,that i`m not the only one who has this problem... for several months I have this red skin patch on the bridge of my nose , and it really stands out I look like some kind of alcoholik or smth... do any of U guys have some ideas what caused my nose bridge to go red ??? can the redness be removed ? help please , thanx in advance

Old 09-08-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
(female)

sharon121 HB User
Re: Nose problem... :(

couple years ago i had Veinwave treatment done for my red nose and some little veins that i had on the nostrils and cheeks. amazingly all veins were gone in one treatment and to bring my nose to a normal skin color took another three treatments. i would strongly recommend to any one with your problem or veins problem to undergo veinwave treatment as i think it is the only way to sort it out ( my friend tried to treat the same problem with pulse light or laser and was VERY disappointed in the results (never mind the cost of laser treatments!) i would also mention that neather the veins nor the red nose came back since then! i am very happy with outcome. try to find veinwave practitioner in your area but watch out for electrolysis beauticians calling themselves veinwave as electrolysis scars!!! i had tried electrolysis on my face many years ago for a few unwanted hairs...the hairs and the scars are all still there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
(female)

bebe1983 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusdm1 View Post
Hi ! I hope,that i`m not the only one who has this problem... for several months I have this red skin patch on the bridge of my nose , and it really stands out I look like some kind of alcoholik or smth... do any of U guys have some ideas what caused my nose bridge to go red ??? can the redness be removed ? help please , thanx in advance
does this red skin patch kinda look an inprint of where ur sunglasses rest on your nose bridge?

Old 09-14-2008, 01:45 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

lucylucy HB User

It might be a mild rash (try hydrocortisone cream) or it could be the beginning of Rosacea. If it's due to sun damage, or if your skin is so thin the veins are showing through, you should try a skin cream with Retinol type ingredients to improve the skin's strength, thickness and elasticity. If you're older, you should go to the doctor for a skin check-up to make sure you don't have skin cancer. I have a friend who was only 40 when she got a cancer spot on her nose. It was easy to remove and she's been fine ever since.

Closed Thread