It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
(female)

chorrell1 HB User
Advice Needed about face rash that might be contagous

I posted here about my this red rash on my face that is splotchy on both cheeks. What I didnt mention is that my 3yr old diabetic son also has the exact same thing on his. As long as I can remember his cheeks have gotten really red when he plays hard, but now for the past 6+ months his cheeks have kept the redness almost in the same areas as mine has. Today I noticed on my 1yr olds cheeks that he has some redness too, not bad but I think it could be similar to what we have on ours. With diabetes, rosacea is common I believe, so I have figured that my son has rosacea, but what about me? These red areas have not been here forever, neither have my sons. What are some other skin conditions or contagious viruses/diseases that could be causing this on our faces?
Also, hopefully someone can tell me if there is a way for me to put some photos of my face on here to help with advice.
Thanks!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I'm in dire need of advice about my asthma/situation Edgie Asthma 4 04-23-2010 11:13 PM
Allergies Advice Needed, dust/pets taking Fexofendaine yellowgirl Allergies 3 02-17-2009 09:40 AM
Advice on Handling Working and Pain mytngenes Lupus 6 02-14-2007 07:48 PM
Lupus advice needed naomi81 Lupus 6 01-29-2007 01:41 PM
Skin sensitivity on face and scalp sunny47 Fibromyalgia 6 01-15-2007 12:28 PM