It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
(male)

dylankaya4444 HB User
Red skin around chin never goes

For as long as I can remember there isnt anything that has cleared red scarring around the chin area.
I am 28 and its slightly better then at 22 23 early twenties but the skin is red, more on one side.
Tried so many exfloiants, simple range, moistorisers, perscription creams, gels, vitamin e cream, there is a green tint cream an proven cream supposed to fade redness so tried that but that seemed to anger skin.
See the skin is so senstive if even try another product like tried a avon product, some random brand it came out in breakouts.

Its fine when have a goatie stubble bead but when shave it looks bright red and angry.
Tried natural soaps like with jasmine, and other herbal soaps but again it just tightens the skin, and does nothing.
Its bloody frustrating, its from picking, at spots and remains of spots that are left.
Now that shave use cold water to close pores that seems to have improved it alittle but its still not like other parts of face, which arent red.
If it was an skin graph would it work and where can take the skin from as dont want visible scarring.
Tried gel sheets not cheap but trying to attach the gel sheets onto the chin is not easy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Choice HB User
Re: Red skin around chin never goes

Stop using so many products. It's probably aggravating your skin even more. It could be rosacea, which is treatable. Make an appointment with a dermatologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

braveheart226 HB User
Re: Red skin around chin never goes

I'm with you, Choice, it sounds like rosacea to me. I have it on my chin, too.
Irritating your skin with lots of different products is worse for rosacea than doing nothing at all. Go to your primary doctor or dermatologist. I was given an ointment that I use for flare ups.

Sue

Last edited by braveheart226; 03-01-2009 at 11:13 AM.

Closed Thread