It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
(female)

krbuerg HB User
This is weird...

I was wondering if any of you have a constant red face? Mine has gotten increasingly red over the years and in the last year there have been times that I feel like my head will pop off from being so hot. Most of the time, my face just feels like there is a sunburn.
I haven't been dx MS, but truly I do not know what else can be causing all of this. And yes, I have been tested for several autoimmune diseases and a brain MRI have all come back negative. I do have Crohn's and always thought the face pain was due to the steroids. But, I have been off them for quite some time and can't understand why the face stuff isn't disappearing??

Old 03-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: This is weird...

I have not experienced any red-face instances. Have you discussed this with your prescribing doctor?
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
(female)

krbuerg HB User

Oh yes! He shrugs his shoulders. I went to a dermatologist thinking it was rosacea and he said that it wasn't. Then, I thought it looked like the butterfly lupus rash and the rheum said that it wasn't that either. Who knows...

Old 03-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User

The prescribing doctor should be doing more than shrugging. You might inquire with the drug manufacturer or even changing doctors (my opinion). You might even inquire about stopping the meds to see if this is the cause (you would have to know how long it takes for the drug to clear your system). i would think that the drug manufacturer would be able to assist or even the FDA.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Closed Thread