It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
(male)

loggerrr HB User
skin problems

I'm posting this message in hopes to shed a little light and help for those who suffer from skin problems. I had suffered with a skin rash on my fore head for about four years thinking it was just some kind of adult acne. That is what a doc told me. After some time had passed I decided to have it checked out with a dermatologist. A skin biopsy was done and the diagnosis was excema. I was put on an antibiotic and face cream that only made it worse. SO I went back for a second opinion to a different doc and was told it was rosacea. More med and more creams that did nothing. It was then that I went on a very bland diet and after two months my face cleared up and has been for almost one year. The problem was in the food I was eating. Our body cannot process some foods and we become allergic to them after time. Gluten seems to be the worst but others do present a problem as well. Acidic foods like orange juice and vinegar should be avoided. Potatoes, breads, and milk products, nuts,and tomatoes and no beef. Eat only soy products, rice , anything made from corn and steamed vegetables. When your condition clears up you can slowly add foods back. But for me if I eat anything like wheat breads ,potatoes , or beef my face shows signs of breaking out again . It's hard to make the adjustment at first but the results are well worth it. Also you need to strengthen your immune system inside and out. I also used an herbal cream and supplements to help in the healing process and still do from time to time. I think to many people are mislead into thinking they have to have modern medicine for healing when it isn't so. It doesn't work in all cases . And the wonderful thing about a more natural approach is there are no side affects from it. I hope this will help someone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread