It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
(male)

Brownma30 HB User
Questions questions ??!?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm from the UK.

Basically I was told I had Rosacea by the doctor about 2 years ago, I've always had a problem with flushing and blushing since i was at school.

Recently I have noticed that most of my condition has cleared somewhat because I've been washing with oatmeal, my skin seems much smoother but every week without fail I will get a collection of small white heads on my cheeks and under my eyes.

I like to have a drink at the weekends but nothing too heavy and I was wondering is this the cause? How can it be really?

I really do think my Rosacea is secondary to my facial blushing, I always have a red face and neck. Does anyone know or have any ideas how I can start to control this?

To be honest the doctors here in the UK are useless and I just get passed around the houses on different drugs/creams not of which seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

M.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User
Re: Questions questions ??!?

I was surprised to get learn I have rosacea, I too just had a red face. My dermatologist does a chemical peel ever few months. It helps so much and makes my skin look so much better. I don't drink at all. I do find I can't go in the sun though.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply