It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sarcoidosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB User
ACE results

This board doesn't seem to be very active, so don't know if I will get any responses so I won't go into my history. But, if you have sarcoidosis or know of someone who does and are aware of the ACE testing please respond. I have questions concerning what the values mean in relation to my symptoms.
Thanks,

Old 01-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
(female)

punkin seed HB User
Re: ACE results

My ACE was 550...the values are 40-50 normal....so mine's High... what is yours? I hope it's better than mine!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB User
Re: ACE results

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin seed View Post
My ACE was 550...the values are 40-50 normal....so mine's High... what is yours? I hope it's better than mine!
My last ACE was 67, up from 50. Not extremely high, but as you probably know, it doesn't have to be high to have sarcoidosis. My doctor is monitoring my level every 3 weeks as well as a cocci serology and titer. My Valley Fever test is positive, so they think that I had it at some point in time. If the titer continues to elevate, I suspect that it may indicate an active or worsening disease. I just had another blood test last Wednesday, so will know more in a couple of days.

I have a lot of other medical conditions as well as lung nodules that are growing larger and multiplying, so the doctor is also monitoring that with CT scans every 3-6 months. My PET scan was normal, so cancer was ruled out. And so far, my lungs haven't given me any trouble. So, it's all a wait and see thing.

Hope you are doing well. What are your symptoms if any?
Best Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunsetnan For This Useful Post:
punki (04-10-2012)
Closed Thread