It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sarcoidosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
(female)

gzim HB User
Early stages of Sarcoidosis

I was told that I had Sarcoidosis of the lungs (5 Spots) and in the lymph glands just over a year ago. I have had 3 Ct scans, which show no changes. Looking for someone that has developed changes in symptons after 1 year or more. I am on no medication yet and my only symptoms are some fatigue, hoarsness, cough, and some back pain.

The following user gives a hug of support to gzim:
crazy di (03-03-2012)
Old 03-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
(female)

crazy di HB Usercrazy di HB Usercrazy di HB User
Re: Early stages of Sarcoidosis

My husband was diagnosed in 1997 he gets checked w xrays every year remission in the lugs. Takes no meds never did. He"s 51 now he has it in his hands real bad very painful.but his lungs and other organs r good. Get a good pulmonologist. Sarcoid is not well defined in the medical world. They don't know how or why and theres no cure. Not alot of money put into research either.just listen to your body. Follow threw w checkups and try to find others that have it. Hope this helped. Crazi di

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
(female)

gzim HB User
Re: Early stages of Sarcoidosis

Thanks for sharing infor about your husband's sarcoidosis. My limited knowledge of Scarcoidosis, is that the auto immune system forms granules (?) and sends them to an area where something is not right. I also experienced hand pain for about a week,. The pain woke me from a sound sleep, but as quick as it came it went away. I figured it was just arthritis...at my age, (67) I tend to experience a new ache or pain frequenly and usually just dismiss it. But it is nice to be aware of other things to watch for.

Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
(female)

crazy di HB Usercrazy di HB Usercrazy di HB User
Thumbs up Re: Early stages of Sarcoidosis

If you google sarcoidosis vs reumatoid i found the two usually go hand in hand. Most of the information i get is threw google.good luck to u.

Reply Reply