It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sarcoidosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
(male)

vtcrb HB User
Sarcoidosis in Muscles? Anyone have it?

I have been experiencing Muscle weakeness and had Blood work done and my Aldolase levels came in at 13.9. Normal range is 1-7.5. Doctor not sure what is going on yet, but said it COULD be possible the Sarcoid has moved into my Muscles. He said it could be other things as well, which will be determined with more tests. Just wanted to see if anyone has Sarcoid in their muscles and if so what symptoms do you have.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
(male)

vtcrb HB User
Re: Sarcoidosis in Muscles? Anyone have it?

Just wanted to give an Update. I had a the test done where you ride the bike and have a Mask over your face, to test how your body performs while exercising(cant remember the name). Well my results came back Abnormal, I will post them below. Now I have an appointment with a Neurologist for more tests(possible Muscle Biopsy). Very frustrating because I keep having tests($$$) and no one can really say for sure what is going on. Now to take it off, I have been having some type of issue with my eye, it basically goes droppy for about 3 or 4 seconds then corrects itself. It has been going on for 2 days. Called doctors they want me to go to the ER, but that is more tests and $$$. I will keep you Updated with what I found out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
(female)

monkeygal71 HB User
Re: Sarcoidosis in Muscles? Anyone have it?

hello, I found out 1 year ago that i have sarcoidosis of the kidney....Lately i have been experiencing severe joint and muscle pain. it almost feels like after a charlie horse. ouch......my dr only recommended taking 4,000 mg of tylenol.... to me that seems like alot throughout the day......pain is so bad at times i cry........havent had any tests.... starting me in physical therapy.....oh and my kidneys only function 26% maybe in time we can help each other out with this............Monkeygal71

Reply Reply