It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
(female)

jenny1983 HB User
Question Not sure

hello all .well heres my story well im 22 f and 1 year ago i was dignosed with panic/anxiety attacks..well i went trhou hell but i beat them , anyways ummm well when i go t sleep and i am half awake half asleep well i hear like my own thoughts its like a movie ,i dont know how to discribe it but since i was a little girl before i went t sleep i would just fantasise and i would hear what im fantasizing so it would be like a movie and i would hear my thinking i dont know if im making sense for u folks, but i hope it does.so this is hapening again to me it only happents wen go t sleep .and the other thing is , iis that when i drive in the night from the corner of my eyes it looks like things are moving but its the lights from other cars i know thta but im just paranooid .I also get real angry for the stupidsts things i mean i get real angry that i just get pshychotic i throw things i scream i just SNAP.This sounds bipolar but who knows,thers times that i feel out of control with my thoughts it just races but im doing better with that,plus im real bad with talking to people what ever i say makes no sence at all people look at me funny when i talk , so just keep quit a lot and if i do say somehting before i would say it i would think about what im going t say for a long time if its gona sound ok , and when i do i mess up .Now my family history everybody is i guess ok they snap too most of my family snaps.one day im ok the next im not ,i know i should see a profesional help , but it would be great to hear any sugestions from people , does this sound anytrhing familiar to you?I am so sorry if iam not making sence lol i never do The reason i was thinking i have schiczophrenia im not saying i do or i dont , but you know it starts at around my age it it sure sounds like it i thihnk, but thank you for your time of reading my post and any sugestions would be apreciated.thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread