It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 03:11 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

shane1 HB User
Nothing wrong with thoughts are there?

If you live in a world in which you feel vicitmised , hated, you hear voices or thoughts of other people ...What the hell i guess if you know they are wrong then i guess its not that bad.....Nobody but the person going through this hell knows how it feels....I feel like totaly snapping and losing all control one day...but i keep it in my stupid head that it is very wrong to do such things....I guess that is the sensible thing to do...And no it is not about hurting people i would not want to hurt anyone except myself...Sometimes i feel im living in someone elses life and its like im the actor but cant help but follo0w the script...People are watching me ,walking into me on purpose,staring at me and i can sometimes hear what they are thinking,its not plesent....everybody has a problem with me the world is a strange place...i can cope with a job (just)...I used to think there was help for this crap in my head but you know what ...If you know its not wright then its only thoughts ,,,and your not ill.....that is medical opion, but the stupid doctors dont have to live with this do they?It never ends

Old 05-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
(male)

guru44 HB User
Re: Nothing wrong with thoughts are there?

Find people you can trust to alleveate that hostility that comes back and forth between you and the world. You'll find for certain considerate and caring people if you look around. This world is a beautiful place - there are lots of good things goin' on in this world - don't let the bad get you down. You can't let the worst of humanity be the focus of your view of the world. Focus on the positive, man..........Focus on peace and love. And by the way - there is nothing wrong with thinking.......thinking is free-will.........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2007, 05:25 AM   #3
(female)

Lonely810810 HB User
Re: Nothing wrong with thoughts are there?

I know how you feel because my life has taken a turn for the worse and I am extremely scared that the next time there will be no rationalizing any of these thoughts because with each episode the voices are more convincing and more loud and they understand how I feel inside.I went from a cool life loving person to who cares about life or anyones life.These meds are sickening I am already tired of taking them.;.......Well just when you think you're alone there is someone who understands what u feel inside.None of my friends have the extent of the feelings I have in fact they think I am nuts for some of the thoughts I have that is why I come here...I tell my doctor everything.She is the "ONLY" one who knows my every feeling.I have developed a bond with her.

Closed Thread