It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
(female)

skid_so HB User
Question Whats wrong?

I started off by thinking dead people were after me. Then I thought aliens were attacking then i thought dead people were attacking. Then I had this thing going on were I thought a spider was inside my brain. Now Im seeing peoples faces on things. Whats going on with me is it a Delusional Disorder? Or does it sound more like scizophrienia? Ive had "special" friends that tell me things that aren't really there. Ive had a feeling that what they were telling me was going to happen. I daydream now because I dont like people. since I see things and things go on like my special friends telling me things. I have this thing agianst people. I mean I love my family a whole lot and everything but everything just seems alittle overwelming.

Old 11-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #2
(male)

joelchatelier82 HB User
Re: Whats wrong?

hey mate. sorry to hear what your experiencing. could be schizophrenia, best talk to your doctor about what your experiencing and he/she will refer you to a psychiatrist. if you feel you need immediate help ring on drop into your local hospital and talk to someone. they'll lead you in the right direction.

all the best
joel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread