It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

allamerican HB User
How do we sum up scz quaintly?

Schizophrenia is only when the assumption that communication with entities outside of one's head can be had and cannot be stopped. The problem is not one's own responses can't be stopped. The problem is the outside responses can't be stopped. These perceived outside intrusions are stressful causing nervousness of types and inappropriate behavior outlandish to common society. Both nervousness and ill behavior are literal reactions to literal interactions as understood by the person.

In my experiences, I can say that the perceived communicational ESP develops a learned faculty in the brain/mind that behaves according to the ESP sort of perceptions exclusively. This overrides the ability to relate to the real world, and continuous dealings with the perceived "bugged world" causes the person to learn a false understanding of the person's environment or world. The importance of the faculties of understanding the real world and communicational limitations of people becomes null.

Consequently, the person is over stressed with no freedom of thought, feeling, opinion, movement, intention as though in absolute bondage. Every level of existence is now not sole owned by the person but by every other person or things. The level of stress can be on a level with badly treated prisoners of war. This kind of stress belittles and crushes the spirit of the person until the behavior shows signs of such. From the observer, this person may be far too minuscule, faint, scared, defensive, or belligerent. People that feel as though their freedoms have been taken behave these sorts of ways whether is perceived of reality or perceived of an extraordinary imagination.

Can WE say this?

The perception of communicational ESP overwhelms the person. This effect is the cause of great discomfort and the inability to rationalize and perform effectively in society in order to survive. And due to the discomfort and inability to understand the environment logically, the person is handicapped.

To me it seems that the way we (like myself, scz) understand people is a little like how one understands God. We are in communication continuously with; as in our thoughts are judged. This I call the "bugged effect." Nothing but this is the cause of any of the problems associated with scz. I also believe that this faculty of false rationalization and false perception is learned the same way the faculty for verbal communication is learned and walking etc. That is learned and developed from a much more blanks state as a baby.

At this time I believe that is the cause. That cause is learned. That learned element structuring my state of perception of my world and my people can be unlearned. And, at this time debunking the "bugged perception" (thought reading) to dissolve the "bugged effect" (debilitating stress) to be safe from the "bugdom" (false world of mind intrusion) IS MY FIRST AND FOREMOST PRIORITY. This may sound minute to someone that has had no experience ever or in a long time, but it is the biggest turn of events in my life.

I'm an enthusiastic American taking on our problem by living with it. I'm college educated, and I'm avidly athletic. This subject is greatly important to me. I'm not a psychologist, but I'm avidly into my own psyche and all others' psyches too.

Besides that, at least just tell me if you agree or disagree with my postulate. Say why if you have thoughts about it. Really I'm trying to get a feel for the basis of our part of society. In order to serve this part of society, as with any part, I need to have the full understanding of our part of it. Thank you very much for adding your position on the subject to my post.

Happy Holidays

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread