It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #16
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Wink Re: Do I have Schizophrenia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD607 View Post
Hi...I'm glad to hear that you are getting things under control!

I have been terrible. I started college and I absolutely hate it! I'm so stressed and I just want to go home...I'm really not doing well.

Stay well!
Hello MSD,

It's so good to hear from you. I have been thinking about you. I am sorry to hear that things are not going so well for you. I hope that things will get better for you. College is hard but you gotta hang in there and give it a try. What classes are you taking? I went to College for a couple years right after high school, but I didn't graduate. I stopped going because they were offering the classes that I already took. Yeah things have been going good for me. I am trying to keep my mental problems under control.

Anyway I hope that College will get better for you. Keep me posted on how you are doing, I want to know.

Take care.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #17
Veteran
(female)

MSD607 HB User
Re: Do I have Schizophrenia?

I'm an engineering major, so I'm taking classes like calc, chem, and physics...mostly science and math classes. It's not that the actual work is hard, it's just that I don't think I should be here at this moment in time. I know I have to give it a chance, because I will probably regret it if I left now, but it's hard when I truly don't want to be here. I will give it until December, and then I will decide whether or not to transfer to a college closer to home.

It's really great to hear that you're doing so well..I wish you the best of luck in everything! Keep me updated...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Re: Do I have Schizophrenia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD607 View Post
I'm an engineering major, so I'm taking classes like calc, chem, and physics...mostly science and math classes. It's not that the actual work is hard, it's just that I don't think I should be here at this moment in time. I know I have to give it a chance, because I will probably regret it if I left now, but it's hard when I truly don't want to be here. I will give it until December, and then I will decide whether or not to transfer to a college closer to home.

It's really great to hear that you're doing so well..I wish you the best of luck in everything! Keep me updated...

Thank you, I wish you the best of luck too. College is hard, but I am sure that you will do great. Never give up on your dreams, I have a feeling that everything will work out good for you. Yes I will keep you posted on how
I am doing. I am going back to my nurse practioner for a check-up on my meds in a couple weeks. I will let you know how that went okay?

Take care and I wish you good luck with College!

Closed Thread