It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
(male)

xCyrox HB User
Question Bordaline Schizophrenia

ok i for along time i ant been felling right, been asking for help everywhere i finley got some one i could talk to like realy talk.. any how the head doc gave me this test like 100 questens true or foulse colour in the dot.... the test came up with Bordline Schizophrenia. Now realy i dont no what this is. i have tryed to look it up and have realy goten nowhere
so i now have this lable but what dose this mean??
is it a forever thing? will i ever be able to asouate with people without being that paranoide i subatarge any chance of a frendship? i just dont no what this means for me. looking on the net i ant even shour if there is Bordaline Schizophrenia or its some kind of personalty disorder..... i was told that i cant have any meds cos i was one point off Schizophrenia
so how do i get fixed my head right? and can it be dun? am i just some ticking frute loop time bomb?

Last edited by mod85; 09-18-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
(male)

xCyrox HB User
Re: Bordaline Schizophrenia

also i want to no about voices i dont no if i am realy hearing em or not..... its like thort thers mine and i no its mine then thers outher thort that ant like my thort its od i dont ere stuff like outright..... but it dont fell like me?????

is this hearing voices??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

light the world HB User

Sorry man its been hard reading what your writing because there are a few typos but its ok. There is no such thing as what you are suggesting as borderlineschizophrenia. There is schizophrenia and then there is a rare personality disorder called borderline personality disorder. Ask again what the diagnosis was. Characteristics of schizophrenia involves pssibly hearing voices seeing things smelling or tasting or feeling things that aren't real. This is characterised as paranoid schizophrenia. Schizophrenia can also come as catatonic type and another type called disorganized speech.
Now someone with borderline personality disorder has a hard time with relationships and fears that they will get abandoned from them. If you see any of these traits in you talk to your psychiatrist about it. Thats pretty much as much as I can say about the subject.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
(female)

Ayria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB User

I really think you should see another doctor or psychiatrist.

I hope you get all of your questions answered.

Closed Thread