It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
(male)

74ls245 HB User
99% schizophrenia cure

For all you schizophrenics out there, here is a partial cure. Imagine you have a voice talking to you from say the 2 o'clock direction of the front of your head... well push - physically push the brain along a nerve path straight into the 2'oclock voice. DO NOT draw a line with your mind's eye, but instead think of your brain as a muscle and push outwards; from the centre; along a straight line to the voice - when you're there; which should take only 2 or 3 seconds; you will find the voice crumble and be gone for ages.
PUSH THOSE DENDRITES!!!

To assist with this process you can take Korean Ginseng, one or two a day. Buy it from tescos £1.49 a bottle.

Old 04-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dreams in neon HB Userdreams in neon HB User
Re: 99% schizophrenia cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74ls245 View Post
For all you schizophrenics out there, here is a partial cure. Imagine you have a voice talking to you from say the 2 o'clock direction of the front of your head... well push - physically push the brain along a nerve path straight into the 2'oclock voice. DO NOT draw a line with your mind's eye, but instead think of your brain as a muscle and push outwards; from the centre; along a straight line to the voice - when you're there; which should take only 2 or 3 seconds; you will find the voice crumble and be gone for ages.
PUSH THOSE DENDRITES!!!

To assist with this process you can take Korean Ginseng, one or two a day. Buy it from tescos £1.49 a bottle.
The technique you've described never worked for me in the 18 years I've been hearing voices. I don't believe you can make voices disappear by "wishing them away."

A combination of meds and therapy are the most effective treatment protocol for psychosis.

I take 6mg/day of Risperdal and it's working like a charm.
Prozac 40mg
Risperdal 1mg titrating to 6mg/day
Klonopin .5mg (2x/day)
Trazodone 100mg or 200mg PRN

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
(male)

hathada HB User

I know exactly what you're talking about. You get a little impulse at the two o clock, or seven o clock spot in your head and then a different voice starts talking to you. So mentally push it out, or block it. It goes away for a second and then comes back. It doesn't work, really. The reason is that the voices aren't really in your head. The sounds, the voices, are emanating from your heart. To be brutally honest, it's all coming from your heart. So, my advice to you, since you all ready know how to mentally exert your self, is use this same skill on your heart. The voices will be blocked immediately and will eventually stop because they'll know they can't trick you any more. Also, it's not possible to block your heart 24 hours a day so try taking a benzo, like clonazepam, and that will calm your heart, or work on your heart to stop the voices. It worked for me. I hope you try it for your self. Take care,

Old 04-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

I take Clonazepam to help control my rapid cycling.

However, I've found that it also reduces the intensity of my voices. Before I was put on Risperdal, I noticed that it helped calm my voices from a moderate level to a mild level.

As far as where a voice is located, mine reverberate and sound as if they are taking place outside of my head. There is no 2 o'clock or 9 o'clock position.

My voices do not come from my heart. According to my tdoc and pdoc, they are caused by the 4 different kinds of trauma I experienced from age 7-18.
Prozac 40mg
Klonopin .5mg (2x/day)

Last edited by dreams in neon; 04-19-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
(male)

74ls245 HB User

I've had the problem for 18 years also, but then if you want to stay the same old way without trying new methods then that's your lookout...

Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74ls245 View Post
I've had the problem for 18 years also, but then if you want to stay the same old way without trying new methods then that's your lookout...
I don't need to try new methods. My meds are working just fine thank you very much. I haven't heard any voices since I started taking Risperdal a little over 3 weeks ago.

By the way, I have looked into other treatments such as hypnosis to help me deal with my auditory hallucinations. I no longer think that's necessary due to the fact that my meds have eliminated my voices.
Prozac 40mg
Klonopin .5mg (2x/day)

Old 10-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #7
(female)

lxx HB User

there is a lab test done on schizophrenics with panax ginseng. it has been reported to help with the negative effects of antipsychotics. there is also another test ( don't know the results) but they want to test ginseng to see if all of the residual hallucinations disappear for people on antipsychotics.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #8
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User

One uncle ,ran a family company ,when he was 40 years old he was diagnosed with
schizophrenia .
When he was 15 20 , 30 ,he didnít hear any voices at all .He was kind of vivid ,with loud
humor ,always making loud jokes .Hilarious .
He was horse ridding in the local team .The week end always going out with ten people .
The full social life .

And when he was 40 years old .He began to isolate himself .He didnít want to talk
in the local restaurant with the village people ,He didnít invite anybody in his own house
for a dinner ,always alone at week end , thinking alone and talking alone .
He often argued with people about politics .
He didnít do any leisure activity any more .
Just always alone , thinking one million not useful things using his intern voice .Using his intern
voice too much .
Like overusing the intern voice ,damage it .Overusing it during years and voices appears .
Thinking too much about the past for example like he did ,it has no use . Itís wasting time , and
the schizophrenia comes .

I think if he had had 5 friends like when he was 20 years old ,more sociable ,more fun ,that may
not have happen to him.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
(male)

Florida boy HB User

as interesting as this method sounds I don't feel it would work. I myself am not schizo but my best friend is. I have suggested this theory to him but he says that it wouldn't be worth trying as the voices he hears comes with names and faces attached. they are, to him, very real people. he has had conversations with them on a regular basis. It might be worth a shot less severe cases (not that schizophrenia even at it's mildest form can be called un-severe) but I don't think it would work for those who hear many voices coming from everywhere and can attach faces to them

Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
(male)

hathada HB User

Yeah. I'm sure I know what he's going through. It starts off that way. First you believe you're speaking telepathically with people you know. Then the people start looking in on your day to day life and comment on everything you do. You can't figure out how they can see what's going on. The voices you hear are exactly the same as their own. For instance if you have a brother and you hear his voice it will be exactly the same. Not only that, but his personality will be just as you would expect it to. Then you start hearing the voice of every person you think of. If you think of the president you'll start having a conversation with him. Then his psychic defense team will surround you, because he's a very busy man, and he can't be bothered by other psychics. Then you'll start hearing the voices of people from the past. You'll hear Jesus, you'll hear Cleopatra. If you're lucky you'll meet the funniest man alive, the Buddha. Do you think this is really happening? Is the best explanation for this that the whole damn world is psychic and you're talking with your family, friends, strangers, dead people, spirits, vegetables, refrigerators...anything...just by thought!? Of course not?

Tell your friend to look over his right shoulder. That's when the crap will hit the fan! Tell him to say "Jesus" or "You're the devil" and see if he gets a hiss. The reality? Yeah. It's the devil living in you're heart, standing like a shadow behind you, imitating the voices of anyone he wants to in order to deceive you and drive you crazy. How does he have the power to imitate not only the voice but also the personality of any he wants to whether alive or dead...? Think about it. The answer? He's EVERYWHERE! He's inside EVERYTHING! He KNOWS EVERYTHING? He knows the heart and mind of every individual. His power is beyond comprehension. At least half the people I look at, in any social situation, have a shadow behind their back. Half don't.

Anyway. It was shear luck that caused me to look over my shoulder and see that scamp sitting back there following my every move, tricking me the way he does, just for fun. I probably would have killed my self from guilt if I hadn't realized that he was the one imitating the voices.

Anyway. Even when it was just me and the devil it took me at least another two years to figure out how to keep him from saying things. I thought the sounds were in my head. This was an illusion. I tried to block the sounds by focusing on my brain, or my head, or my mind. It never worked. What's the bible say...something like...All of the things men say spring from their heart.

And that's where he is. I don't expect your friend will be able to block the voices by concentrating on his heart, because he's too wrapped up in the deception. I know this method works. I don't know how many people can use it. I don't know if there's a point even talking about it. I just consider my self lucky. Anyhow, take care...please excuse any tone of outrage...I just know exactly what's happening with this guy and it could take a long time before he figures out how to deal with it. He might not even figure it out. Anyhow, it's off to bed for me. Take care.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User

yeh i can barely imagine what you have been through .
one difficult diesase .
Can you tell me . i m interested .
your friend ,he was working ?
He had a full time work ,but not the kind of easy work ?
He was doing a challenging job ?that took a lot of its time ?

and he was the kind vivid going with five pals to the bar ,or more often alone watching tv ?

Closed Thread