It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
(female)

BNLsMOM HB User
Question Questions and Confusion

Hi, I am new...I have a bipolar diagnosis, but I wonder if it is something more like Schizoaffective... anyway here's what's going on:

I am not in a mood episode right now, but I am having major paranoia which keeps me in the house almost all the time. I have the feeling that people talk about me including my neighbors. I feel like if I go to a store that people talk about me when I leave. Sometimes I see someone who I think will hurt me and I always think someone will break into my house and hurt me.

The other night I was in bed and saw a shadow-like thing go across my ceiling. It was in the shape of a bat, but was much larger. I thought it was a car going by but when a car went by a few minutes later, I didn't see anything. Later that night I heard my husband's voice in my ear saying, "Hey!" I turned to see what he wanted and he wasn't there. He was sleeping downstairs because I had a cold and I didn't want him to catch it.

What does this sound like to you? Am I losing it?

Last edited by BNLsMOM; 10-30-2009 at 08:37 AM.

Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
(female)

kathyIS54 HB User
Re: Questions and Confusion

The best thing you can do is tell your Dr. all about what you are going through, from there you can get the help you need, whether it is medication or counselling, please don't put it off, the sooner you get the help you need the better you will be.
Good thoughts to you,
Kathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread