It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
(male)

sader HB User
schizophrenia help me know what i have please

hello i think people are telepathicaly controling my mind and also trying to destroy my soul i also hear their voices in my head i belive this is real it started when i was maybe 15 but now i feel like they might control me and wont stop and also destroy my soul they also ruin things of mine all with their minds i know there is no scinitific proof of telepathy but i belief it is real also everywhere i go it seems like everyone is in on it and they sort of manifested me and wont let me see talk or telepathicaly communicate with people who are not in on it which might be able to help me or tell some type of authority too make them stop i tried talkin to my mom but i think shes in on it too i think my whole family is its very real to me i read schizophrenic symptoms and i have most of them i dont know what to do and i dont even wana suicide cuz i feel they might destroy my soul before i even had people throw signs at me of this being real which i think they are doing because they wana show me that this is all real and scare me before they do what it is they wana do i have slight hullicinations but this again i feel they are doing to my brain i also feel this is a phenomenon because i might lose my soul and i feel this is very rare or has never been done i feel weak sometimes i feel like its me that is causing them to do it because im a bad person or im evil i dont know why they are doing this to me they have done so much bad to me i do not know why i also have been harassed alot by people i feel like this almost might be proof of what happend to me to public if theres anyone thats not with these people or whatever these people are i also think someones going to kill me but im not scared im almost sure it will happen i just fear for my soul because i do think its what makes you get to the after life i also think that these people are going to destroy my soul and than either control me forever or threaten to control my life if i try seek help or tell anyone might seem like bad thought process but theres much to it like feelings hullicnations outer body experiances my head seems cloudy very short term memory and long term also think of things like pictures or an object or a body part and it becomes a game weather i do certain things to it will determine how it will happen and sometimes its for very bad things but normaly i think its just these people fighting it so i will mess up can anyone tell me what this might be?

Last edited by sader; 02-27-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #2
(female)

cerajoan HB Usercerajoan HB User
Re: schizophrenia help me know what i have please

I have schizoaffective disorder which is a form of schizophrenia. I had a lot of the things you described and nobody could tell me anything because I thought everyone was in on it. It sounds like you have schizophrenia because I had the same kinds of things and that's what I have. Medication helped me.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
(male)

sader HB User

ty for replying but did any of these thoughts disapear with any sense??? because like i honestly feel they are controling me and like maybe 2 minutes ago took my soul from me and they are trying to destroy it its making me nervous like they gave it a dead line now

Old 02-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
(female)

cerajoan HB Usercerajoan HB User

The things I was thinking, I believed them. And everything was like pieces of a puzzle coming together showing me that all these horrifying things were true. I didn't want to believe them, but I couldn't help it because I knew they were true and everything that happened just made me believe it more. Medication helped me though.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
(female)

AmVan HB User

I can totaly relate to what you're saying. My episode, such as yours, happened when I was 21. After much strugle and medications I finialy saw light at the end of the tunnel. I'm schizoaffective (which will soon be classified as schizophrenic), have dissociative disorders and a peronality problem. My problem was/is a mixture of all of that. You need to see a psychiatrist for an answer. Call your local mental health cener right away because you might get hurt in your niavety, or hurt yourself. Please check into this right away. Okay?

Old 03-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
(male)

sader HB User

but cant this be real?

Old 03-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
(male)

sader HB User

but cant all this be real?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
(female)

AmVan HB User

In a way. But at the bottom of the barrel it comes down to being sick. I wish I knew what to say. I think we can put out "vibes" or resonate our feelings and even though the people can relate to the feeling or the nueance, they can't really read your mind. This is what I've come to understand anyway. I'm old and have had this illness since I can remember and was DXed 36 years ago. You just work through it through the years and come to have a clearer understanding. God bless you so much.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #9
(male)

sader HB User

thank you i will seek help this week

Last edited by sader; 03-02-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 AM   #10
(female)

AmVan HB User

Good! Keep us posted!

Old 03-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #11
(female)

Gia029 HB User

It sounds like something that can be helped with medication. I'm not a doctor but I think Risperdol would work.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
(male)

medstability HB User

I've experienced similar perceptions. When I have symptoms like what you describe, I feel like many people I know and don't know are involved in manipulating my life. People who care about me would tell me I was getting sick and I wouldn't listen because I thought they were involved in manipulating my life.
I had difficulty adjusting to the medications, but now that I have a good mix of meds I realize that the perceptions were inaccurate.
There is not a coordinated effort to manipulate my life, and it seems that you are experiencing similar perceptions.
You should talk to a psychiatrist, and it might be a difficult adjustment; but medication can be really helpful.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #13
(male)

medstability HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia029 View Post
It sounds like something that can be helped with medication. I'm not a doctor but I think Risperdol would work.
The tricky thing about symptoms like this is that they feel very real, and it is difficult to question your perceptions.
I think you are right to say that Risperidol might be effective treatment for these symptoms, and I would add that any of the anti-psychotic medications might be helpful. If these symptoms are occurring during mood instability, anti-depressants or mood stabilizers might help; but it sounds like it is not a mood disorder.
Meds might be difficult to adjust to, but it sounds like it might be really helpful to see a psychiatrist and try some medication(s).

Old 04-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
(female)

ladybug11 HB User

My son is 23 and has almost the same thing as you. He thinks everybody is telepathicaly talking to him and that he is evil. He doesn't eat anything that is good for him because he thinks he is evil. Meds don't help. He is the best boy in the world, and is not even alittle evil. And I'm sure you are good a good boy too. Try some different type of meds.
We keep trying different meds. Hope they help you

Old 05-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #15
(male)

triffks HB User

you do not say how old you are sader.Please let us know if you have found any help? You sound really ok person but please go for help.

Closed Thread