It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
(female)

AshleighRose HB User
I have a question.

heres the symptons i have:
Hearing Voices.
Extreme Paranoia. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep.
Extreme fear of Spiders
Wanting to hurt someone.
Extreme Anger.
Mood swings.
Hallucinations.
Disorientation
I can't tell my dreams from my real life.
I have the oddest thoughts at the oddest times.
Im always in Fear of doing something hurtful.
And I'm having trouble talking to my own family.
Please, tell me what's happening. I have no idea. I wish to know if this is Schizophrenia.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
(female)

Rayne0240 HB User
Re: I have a question.

you need to see a psychiatrist to find out what is wrong..i dont want to say it could be schizophrenia but you definately need to see a doctor and check it out....please get checked out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
(female)

Narutwit HB User

It very much sounds like it, but many mental illnesses are similar to one another so it might be that you have something else or perhaps a combination. You should get a psychiatrist or psycologist(you should get both for best results) If you could only put money into one you should get the psychiatrist, because they are the ones who will give you medicine to help. I know taking medicine is a burden, but I am alot like you and I am so much better when I take my medicine. Be aware though that you most likely will still undergoe those symptoms even with proper medicine, but they will be calmed down to a point where life is enjoyable.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
(female)

Selah123 HB User

Hi AshleighRose,

I have been there one time or another. The meds are good only when used for the proper reasons. How is your diet and activity? I've been through some deep stuff in this so called illness, yet even in my afflictions, for some reason I have been feeling more secure since I changed my diet physically, mentally, and spiritually- meaning, I take in the right foods in every way. Eggs and blueberries are my meds (vitamins). I take those like I take my meds. To be honest with you, the meds just does not help me. I'm speaking for myself. They may help others out there, but they have not helped me for the past 5 years. However, when I added eggs, fish and/or fish oils, and blueberries to my diet- as well as increasing my physical activities, things have been better for me mentally. I believe that God placed it on my heart as far as how I can remedy the ailments of my mind. Spiritual food is very essential especially, because you'll have a guide in the right direction- as for all of the decisions you make, you can feel more secure that you did the right thing. This stands true for me. The doctors can do but so much, however, God is the One who has fashioned you and understands exactly how you work and no one else knows you as deep as He does. Let Him be your refuge when you are feeling alone and afraid, because He cares. I have poured out my issues on the doctor and he gives me a prescription for medication. That's the farthest he can go with you, however, God, who is The Great Physician has all the answers to your issues. Pour out your soul to Him and He will take complete care of you and your issues. They are not at all too big for Him to work out, for He determines the times and exact places where we are to LIVE- only so that we can seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us, for in Him, we live and move and have our being. We are His offspring. When I was paranoid, it was because there was an issue going on with me and God was dealing with me in that issue. He works all things in all people and I believe He desires all of our attention. I hope things work out for good in your life.

Closed Thread