It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
(male)

M1chae1 HB User
Pain

I feel sick everyday. Very sick; my bones are in pain. I'm feeling allot of hatred and I want to hurt someone My mind is sick, my body is sick The voices aren't demons "You ************! . . .You ************!" They don't sound like it. They sound like a little girl.

Anyone else feeling like this?

Old 09-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
(female)

Narutwit HB User
Re: Pain

you should see a professional, and I guess in a sense I feel like that sometimes or rather in the past

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
(female)

Selah123 HB User

Hello everyone,

I'd like to respond to the previous post. A professional doesn't always remedy the problem. Someone told me in a different forum that if you're taking meds and the problem is still not remedied, it could be a deeper thing, which could be something supernatural. I've been seeking professional help since 2005......five years, and have been experiencing adversed reaction to the meds ever since. The meds that are supposed to stop the voices have not stopped the voices, but rather the voice responded that he cannot be crippled- when I went up on the meds. Although I take meds, I'm hoping to get off of them, because there could be some form of witchcraft in them, when they are not used for the proper reasons. Doctors are so quick to push mind altering drugs on patient these days that it's almost being abused and not used for the proper reasons. And there is a natural and proper way to add the proper neurotransmitters to the mind, such as wholesome foods like blueberries, eggs and other protein foods- tuna fish, fish (filled with omega 3). Staying active plays a role in keeping a healthy mind....strong body, strong mind. And most importantly, spiritual food, such as the Word of God is very essential for a healthy spirit. God renews our minds. I have had rather encouraging episodes since I rededicated my life to God. He is top priority in my life and I believe that He will make a way for me to get off of the medicine. He has made appearances in my dreams on several occasions. In looking back on the past supernatural experiences, I believe that God has had a hand in it. I also believe that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him.... and I love God. I clearly heard Him say, "I have called you." Last night, He prevented my mind from going in a bad area. I believe that there's a spiritual warfare going on 24 hours, everyday. And I can hear messages of good and messages of evil, and so can the Holy of Holies. Therefore, I've resolved not to be overcome by evil, but rather to overcome evil with good. I want to encourage you to draw near to God and He will draw near to you. He will turn things around and make it good for you- if you heed what He has to say. If you are in pain, He feels your pain. Many people in the scriptures, whom God loved, were experiencing afflictions of various kinds. Look at Job and even the Son of God, Jesus Christ the righteous One in Hebrews 5- He learned obedience from what He suffered. There is good stuff in the hard stuff. And may God bless you.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
(male)

hathada HB User

Not to offend you or anyone, but my personal belief about the Bible is that it can be very powerful but not necessarily helpful. If you would like to become manic and get overly euphoric about the existence of heaven on earth, then by all means, read every last word of the New Testament. But, the way I see it, that book, when used properly, is just a really good way to get high on mania. You get to feel like everything is one and that your faith can change the clouds in the sky. But euphoria doesn't last forever, and the withdrawals can be devastating.

Anyhow, here's a better approach to treating schizophrenia without meds. In your heart are your emotions and thoughts. If you don't let your emotions and thoughts out, you will develop stress. Stress will drive you nuts. So, the thing to do is open your heart and let out your emotions, your feelings, your thoughts, and your repressed memories. If you mentally focus on opening your heart, not only will you release the "pressure" of all these mental things, you will really be increasing blood flow to every part of your body, while also releasing very useful "particles" which are crucial to the stable functioning of the body.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
(female)

lxx HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathada View Post
Not to offend you or anyone, but my personal belief about the Bible is that it can be very powerful but not necessarily helpful. If you would like to become manic and get overly euphoric about the existence of heaven on earth, then by all means, read every last word of the New Testament. But, the way I see it, that book, when used properly, is just a really good way to get high on mania. You get to feel like everything is one and that your faith can change the clouds in the sky. But euphoria doesn't last forever, and the withdrawals can be devastating.

Anyhow, here's a better approach to treating schizophrenia without meds. In your heart are your emotions and thoughts. If you don't let your emotions and thoughts out, you will develop stress. Stress will drive you nuts. So, the thing to do is open your heart and let out your emotions, your feelings, your thoughts, and your repressed memories. If you mentally focus on opening your heart, not only will you release the "pressure" of all these mental things, you will really be increasing blood flow to every part of your body, while also releasing very useful "particles" which are crucial to the stable functioning of the body.
The "euphoria" does last forever. I am a believer and knowing that God is with me through anythings that I am going through helps me emmensely. Through prayer and meditation on the Bible, I receive great insights to life and the direction to achieve my very best. I suffer from schizophrenia and currently stabilized on meds. Without God, my life would be purposeless and meaningless. With God, I have great powers to face anything. It is truly wonderful and grounding to have God/Jesus in my life.
I wish I can say that the cause of schizophrenia is simply stress but I think it is not. For me schizophrenia started when my life was not stressful. My life was going pretty well at the time.

Last edited by lxx; 11-10-2010 at 04:20 AM.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
(male)

hathada HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxx View Post
The "euphoria" does last forever. I am a believer and knowing that God is with me through anythings that I am going through helps me emmensely. Through prayer and meditation on the Bible, I receive great insights to life and the direction to achieve my very best. I suffer from schizophrenia and currently stabilized on meds. Without God, my life would be purposeless and meaningless. With God, I have great powers to face anything. It is truly wonderful and grounding to have God/Jesus in my life.
I wish I can say that the cause of schizophrenia is simply stress but I think it is not. For me schizophrenia started when my life was not stressful. My life was going pretty well at the time.
I'm sorry if I offended you. When I talk about "euphoria", I'm thinking specifically of a very particular feeling. If you don't know what I mean, then you're bound to have misinterpreted my intentions and the post.

Bi-polar's are very familiar with this euphoria. It hits you when the light is shining from beneath the clouds and something or other just clicks in. You're body fills with joy, then suddenly everything shares a very deep connection with the soul within.

I used to experience it along with my psychosis, and I remember how hard it was to regulate, how exclusive it was to belong to that club of happy people, constantly high on joy. Then it would be gone, and I would want it back, to have it, keep it, and regulate it just enough not to lose it again.

Other people, on those psychiatric wards were permanently euphoric. Their problem, though, was that they were unable to stop the euphoria. This soon became a sickness, like not wanting to be happy all the time. Wanting to "come down" of their cloud for a while. The constant stream of bright connections began driving these people off their chairs. From wanting to "come down" so bad, these people started becoming aggressive. And ironically, these people who were so high all the time, became quick with their words, and funny and satirically dark. It's what comes from being to high all day long.

So, yes. I know the euphoria lasts. But would you really want it to? That was my post. That was the "gist" of the post. And I in no way, condemn, the bible. I think it's well written for the purpose of reaching that state. I just don't think anyone can stay healthy being in it constantly. And it does end. Every thing has an end to it; every experience, every situation, every phenomenon.

Cheers

Old 11-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
(male)

Trism HB User

This Euphoria sounds interesting. I've had pretty much constant flat effect since my late teens, so that much joy sounds pretty intense.

Old 11-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
(male)

hathada HB User

Yeah, it's pretty cool. It feels really nice. Like the sun's shining down on you, for you, because of you. Everything's nice. People get it the most around spring. Like I said, it's unstable and it's the reason people get put in the psych. wards. They get so high they stop eating, they start talking nonsense. But, to be honest, it's a spiritual experience. It's nice to have. But not at an unrealistic level. And besides, you can't really induce it upon yourself. You have to wait and stay positive, and sometimes it just clicks in.

There's another one. I prefer more. It's this blackish craziness you feel. Hard to explain, but easy enough to initiate. You have to be with one of your own, someone from your "group". An older wiser brother. You walk down the damp streets, and you talk about nothing important, but just by the way you speak, you invoke a really tangible feeling. It's dark and decomposing, but really tasty.

This won't make any sense, but a friend of mine used to say, once in a while, when we'd sometimes talk about metaphysics and what not, that the world -when you really understand the world -you get "the reality, the truth, the essence!" ...-and then my heart would go frantically black and I'd feel like this brother was the best friend a person could have. But more of that later...

Old 11-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
(female)

lxx HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathada View Post
I'm sorry if I offended you. When I talk about "euphoria", I'm thinking specifically of a very particular feeling. If you don't know what I mean, then you're bound to have misinterpreted my intentions and the post.

Bi-polar's are very familiar with this euphoria. It hits you when the light is shining from beneath the clouds and something or other just clicks in. You're body fills with joy, then suddenly everything shares a very deep connection with the soul within.

I used to experience it along with my psychosis, and I remember how hard it was to regulate, how exclusive it was to belong to that club of happy people, constantly high on joy. Then it would be gone, and I would want it back, to have it, keep it, and regulate it just enough not to lose it again.

Other people, on those psychiatric wards were permanently euphoric. Their problem, though, was that they were unable to stop the euphoria. This soon became a sickness, like not wanting to be happy all the time. Wanting to "come down" of their cloud for a while. The constant stream of bright connections began driving these people off their chairs. From wanting to "come down" so bad, these people started becoming aggressive. And ironically, these people who were so high all the time, became quick with their words, and funny and satirically dark. It's what comes from being to high all day long.

So, yes. I know the euphoria lasts. But would you really want it to? That was my post. That was the "gist" of the post. And I in no way, condemn, the bible. I think it's well written for the purpose of reaching that state. I just don't think anyone can stay healthy being in it constantly. And it does end. Every thing has an end to it; every experience, every situation, every phenomenon.

Cheers
No offense taken. I was just saying that the Bible is very helpful for every aspect of life. Believing in Jesus can help you through anything.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #10
(male)

koolguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxx View Post
No offense taken. I was just saying that the Bible is very helpful for every aspect of life. Believing in Jesus can help you through anything.
I agree with you. Praying to Jesus helped me when I was getting panic attacks/akathisia from consta shots. How it helped me was that praying helped me to stay positive about my life, and not focussing on the negatives like "How can I live with psychosis/side effects?", but rather believe that Jesus will help me to get through this and be happy.

Last edited by koolguy; 11-12-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Closed Thread