It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
(male)

silvis81 HB User
Unhappy Never Heard voices

Ok here we go. First off i dont hear voices though i do plan out imaginary situations in my head. I have been clean of drugs for 5 years . I used to think there were cameras watching me in my apartment and i would spend a whole day searching for them . i would also see shadow people but this was years ago and i havent had them dilusions since then. I have no contact with my family and my girlfriends family and my gf think im crazy but in my head they are crazy and i do the right things and know the right things to do. My Aunt was a diagnosed schizo and killed herself in 1983. i am a very non emotional person which my gf hates. i dont like to cuddle be lovey dovey and things like that. i do love her but i think she doesnt believe me. i dont know whats wrong with me i dislike and dont trust anyone but me . i judge people on there actions to much and my gf says im to serious all the time i need to loosen up i feel like im going nuts like im the only person in the world who knows what right is and everyone else does wrong. whats wrong with me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
(female)

gohabs HB User
Re: Never Heard voices

i feel for u. have u thought of seeking professional help?? i know many in your situation feel these pros cant be trusted. i am 45 but when i was younger, i felt that no one knew anything. i have a step son who is going thru some of what ur going thru but he is using all kinds of drugs. he trusts NO ONE And thinks we r all crazy and he is fine. its a mess. this is a child who is very intellegent(use to be anyway) and is throwing his life away and we can do nothing to help him cause he is now 20. we love him so much and it is tearing our family appart. i hope and pray that u will be ok. good luck with your gf and hopefully, one day, u will be able to make up with ur family

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread