It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
(male)

Mainer74 HB User
Cool Alot of thought has gone in to this!

Hi, Do you know how I feel? If you felt how I feel most of the time would you think twice about acting the way you do? How do you educate people who dont want to understand right now?

We are special because we care. We always will, you always will even when life becomes unbearable. I know that you care but sometimes I need reminding. So remind me tomorrow anyway you know how, that's good enough for me no matter what you might tell yourself.

People around me seem the same, give yourself a break. I dont want to be the same as everyone else.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #2
(female)

littomissme HB User
Re: Alot of thought has gone in to this!

i find it hard to tell people too and i even found the courage to tell a guy i loved but i knew was bad for me typical me and he shot me down with i am a loony and all that why would he wanna be with me well i am glad he doesent wanna be with me and i am glad i am not as small minded as him i use to think mental health was a curse but now i realise its a gift we r like children( well some of us lol) i beleive we are innocents who are just glad to be known for the person that could smile at others even if they cant smile at themselfs some ppl are not worth the understanding and if they cant they r small minded imbasils lol x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread