It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
(male)

schizo123 HB User
Will I be normal again ... ?

Last edited by schizo123; 10-05-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
(female)

lxx HB User
Re: Will I be normal again ... ?

I have schizophrennia. With medication, I lead a pretty normal life. I take Geodon 20mg twice a day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
(male)

hathada HB User

What is abnormal?

The short answer, if you really have schizophrenia, is -like the person above me said, yes -you will gradually become fairly normal. However, be prepared to always have a little voice inside of you that pops up now and again. That's how it is with me. The voice is an inseparable part of me. I will always have it. But learning to quiet it is the one thing that has made leading a "normal" life possible.

Anyway. As I already asked; what is abnormal? What are you experiencing?

-hathada

Old 11-17-2010, 12:14 AM   #4
(male)

koolguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathada View Post
But learning to quiet it is the one thing that has made leading a "normal" life possible.

-hathada
How to quiet the voice when you're hearing voices?

Old 11-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
(male)

hathada HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolguy View Post
How to quiet the voice when you're hearing voices?
Focus on your heart chakra. As easy as that. Might not work for you, but it worked for me.

As a schizophrenic, perhaps you are equipped with the ability to visualize figures surrounding you. It's like an auditory hallucination...the figures are there, but only translucently, and so on.

Can you do this? If you can, you can most likely visualize your own internal chakra system. That's it.

Find your heart chakra, and focus all your attention on it. The voice becomes interrupted instantaneously. The voice "decides", literally, to stop bothering you every five seconds. You will have found the very centre of the voices power to create not only the essence of the thought you are hearing, but also the deception that you are hearing it in your head, or your brain, or that region where your skull, otherwise lives.

The heart is the centre of the thought and intent. That is why the voice-insertions schizophrenics hear, are very, very easily understood by the person hearing them, but almost impossible to explain (in words) to another person.

If you have any questions about chakras, I'd be more than happy to help. I'm only here to say that it worked for me. I can't say it would work for anyone else. It was a long time coming, before I learned how to silence the voices. If you think it's worth a try, just strike up a conversation with me.

Elsewise, you could look into chakras yourself. There's books and people out there who can teach you how to visualize them, if you don't have the inherently intuitive ability to see them. Otherwise, all I can really say is, find that center and focus on it. Use your imagination to visualize it and then focus on it mentally. If you don't see results, I will punch my face with my hand. That's how sure I am that this one time offer will work for you. Call now, chakras are limited. This deal won't last long. Avoid future regret and pain. Learn your chakras now and benefit from the following things; regular dumps! a quiet mind! a sense of confidence and regular dumps! The ability to pee on command! The ability to separate your consciousness from your mind, thus apprehending the transcendental absolute truth about the most fundamental nature of reality! See through walls! Predict the future! Spiral backwards through time and watch your memories play out like moving pictures! These and many more benefits await for those who learn their chakras!

Closed Thread