It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
(male)

Iheardthat HB User
The Police Follow Me

I cant go outside cause they are always near by... I have to hurry up, drive to my destination, very carefully..When they get behind me, I cant switch lanes for fear they will think I am doing something wrong..I will freeze up and drive until I have to turn...
I had 4 cops behind me today in under an hour..This is not normal, and it freaked me out! I know that they communicate to each other and follow me around town..... If they are sitting on the side of the road, they will wait for me to pass then get behind me. They never pull me over, but they are always behind me, or beside me...
I know they are talking about me, or trying to listen to me, and it scares me..... My heart races when I see a cop, and I have to turn off the road if I have a certain distance where they haven't yet spotted me, but if they are behind me, or on the side of me, I will freeze and drive forever till they turn....
They are sitting on the side of the road, waiting for me... I have sped off at very high rates of speed to avoid a cop if I see one getting on a ramp near by, if I go fast enough I can escape, make it the next exit, and run in the nearest store, so I have an excuse for being somewhere even though I know they know what I am thinking so its useless! I get very upset and wanna cry cause this doesn't seem to happen to anybody else but me....
Why do they do this I don't know, why are they talking about me I don't know, I haven't done anything wrong, I obey the speed limits, and always wear my seat belt.... Sometimes they are in vehicles that are unmarked, or totally hidden, but I know they are there always....
I wish I could go out without people following me, or trying to enter my head and see what I am thinking about.. I tell them its my mind, no one can come in, but they always do, and this makes it easier for them to follow me and make my life miserable!
This is real, and this is true, I am being followed by the police all of the time, this is why I had to write it down..Also people at malls know what I am thinking, I try not to look at them, but I know they are looking at me or following me.... I feel better I wrote this down, maybe they will read this and stop following me....
Thank you....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
(male)

diet helps HB User
Re: The Police Follow Me

Hi,

Why do you feel the police would want to follow you? Have you broken the law? Have you committed a felony in the past? Do you hang around with people who are known by the police?

Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
(female)

Selah123 HB User
Re: The Police Follow Me

Did you do something wrong? How long has this been going on? And has this happened to you before? I think it's normal to have a little fear when the cops are behind you on the road... one may wonder several things in an instant, such as "Am I speeding? Are the break tag and license plate up-to-date? If you are doing the right thing, don't worry. It may be a coincident that they are following you. Maybe they decided to go and grab some doughnuts and the place just so happened to be in the direction you were going. Be secure if you're doing the right thing. I find that nerve medication tends to strengthen the resistance, so you won't feel paranoid. Also, natural nerve medicines that are also good are eggs, blueberries, fish and there are others. I hope everything will be fine for you.

Closed Thread