It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
(male)

koolguy HB User
sat nov 6, 7:50pm
cold outside, raining. coffee made me nervous then i felt like sh1t so didn't do much

it's not just hearing voices/strange feeling but also sometimes i get startled by mundane images that i see.
---
it's 10:40AM and i feel ok
---
4PM and i feel little bit nervous and that bothers me

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-30-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
(male)

benjamin21open HB User
Re: coffee/coke and strange feeling/hearing voices

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolguy View Post
4PM and i feel little bit nervous and that bothers me
You should stop drinking anything with caffeine this things make you nervous that causes you to hear voices and always nervous.
You might drink it to much resulting to this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
(male)

koolguy HB User
thx for the advice. tomorrow i will take zyprexa 5mg in the morning then no coffee, and see if my mind is awake and still no nervousness.
---
it's 7:40PM. i finally found out how some code works from programming book i was going through. i'm feeling ok. i don't feel nervous. i'm awake enough. i read some passages from the bible which calmed me.
---
11PM: i can't go to sleep becuz i had 3 cups of coffee today.

i had no coffee today but one can of coke. I felt either tired or lethargic or even sick. It's afternoon and after dinner I feel better.
---
it's 7:20PM and for most of the day I had this unpleasant feeling inside. I will attribute this to risperidone residue and wait several more weeks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-30-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:27 AM   #4
(female)

lxx HB User

These meds can do some strange things. Sometimes after I pray, I feel better for a while and then, I am exhausted. I don't pray that intensely or anything. I enjoy praying, so I think it's the med making me tired. I also have moments of sadness and anxiety without any cause. I think it is the med doing this, too.

Koolguy, do you work as a computer programmer? I am trying to find out what career to get into. What is your field of work like?

Old 11-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
(male)

koolguy HB User
Quote:
it's 7:20PM and for most of the day I had this unpleasant feeling inside. I will attribute this to risperidone residue and wait several more weeks.
no, i'm a bum trying to find work. sorry to disappoint you.
---
Quote:
thx for the advice. tomorrow i will take zyprexa 5mg in the morning then no coffee, and see if my mind is awake and still no nervousness.
no coffee no nervousness.
i guess i just have to pray to God that i'm awake during the day
---
zyprexa just makes me way too drowsy during the day.
---
it's 7:40 and it's less drowsy than during the day. so i think i should take the med just before i go to sleep.

i was watching tv just now and as i was reading the letters on screen i felt this strange scary feeling again. but that's the only time it happened today. yesterday was more frequent. but on both occasions it didn't escalate into akathisia/panic attack episode.
---
Sat Nov 13 2010, 5:18PM
I had feeling of someone sneaking up on me/voices/blurry vision/compulsive thoughts for a several hours yesterday from 5-9PM. But they didn't escalate into a full blown episode where it becomes very distressful. I had zyprexa at almost 8PM last night with the aim of taking 5mg or 10mg(I'm cheating on the dosage but I can't decide) just before I go to sleep. I still think that what happened yesterday and other times too are due to risperidone left in my system from consta injections i had two months ago now.
---
I'm feeling little bit of scary feeling but that won't trouble me much. I KNOW THAT IT WON'T ESCALATE.
---
Tue Nov 16 2010, 10:23PM
I continue to hear voices but they won't escalate to a state where it is very distressful.
---
wed nev 17 2010, 7:17PM
i was trying to chill and watch tv but all the while i keep hearing music/voices inside my head. along with that i get nervousness. i'm afraid these might escalate into something worse.
---
It's 8PM. Had two 5mg zyprexa wafer (2x5=10mg). My problem is that when I read stuff I get scary feeling episode.
---
last night (sunday) i had a bout where i heard voices, had compulsive thoughts, etc. usually it happens between 6-9PM. but after two hours or so it subsides, contrary to when i was receiving consta shots where it became progressively worse over >2hr period and became very distressful. so i'm optimistic that over the next several weeks i will get better.
---
i still get compulsive thoughts/nervousness throughout the day.
---
Sun Nov 28 2010, 6:23PM
yeah, i'm still surviving. not as bad as before.
---
Wed Dec 1 2010, 5:39PM
It has become a pattern that I sleep until afternoon. Today was the same. I slept until 3PM or so then drowsiness disappears in the afternoon. Right now I'm fine.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-30-2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
(male)

paulnyc HB User

I frequent this board, no idea why. koolguy you've been obsessively posting about these events for a long while now..don't you think that you should just stick to ANYTHING that helps you? i mean if it's that bad. anyhow, you see where im going with this one.

Closed Thread