It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
(female)

kunomn24 HB User
Can anyone help me with this? or give me some kind of direction.

I see visual hallucinations of people that aren't real, and auditory hallucinations. The most recent ones that I have experienced are of an old man with a cane and hes really creepy looking, when I talk to him he tells me that he belongs here and that nothing can make him go away, then he starts cursing at me, telling me that I am worthless, and that I should pick up a gun and kill myself. Every day when I wake up in the morning to use the bathroom and I look in the mirror I see a man in a black suit with black hair a bloody face and a broken nose and he tells me that the demons are coming for me, and that I am already dead. I had a vision when I was sleeping of a cat with a demonic-like face and it had red eyes and it attacked me and shoved its foot with its claws extended down my throat, I really thought that it happen because when I woke up my throat hurt really bad. I feel like I am in constant battle with Satan and his demons, but those don't bother me as much as the voices that I hear. They tell me that God hates me and that this a punishment or a conspiracy and that I should go kill myself as well, the other day I was at a local restaurant that my family and i usually eat at alone and I ordered a slice of pizza well the outside voices told me that the pizza was poisoned not to eat it and it didn't look right to me like it did to everyone else so I shoved it on the floor. I had another incident of where I was in my local gas station and I was going to buy a candy bar well the voices told me that if I purchased that candy bar I was going to develop some sort of supernatural powers I told them to shut the f up then I put it back down and walked out. Behavioral wise I find what I am experience are bizarre and out of character. Most of the time I feel like my thoughts are being controlled and I can't catch them. I literally feel like I am going crazy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
(male)

koolguy HB User
Re: Can anyone help me with this? or give me some kind of direction.

well kunom. first of all, no you are not already dead.

secondly, you are suffering from a psychosis so you need medication and see a doctor regularly.

thirdly, i deeply sympathize with your suffering. i feel sorry that you suffer so much.

fourthly, i also suffered psychosis and i understand what you mean by feeling like controlled and voices telling you stuff.

in conclusion, i think you should see a psychiatrist and get medication. some meds makes you nervous and makes things worse but zyprexa was ok with me. bye.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
(female)

kunomn24 HB User

I do see one but hes an idiot. I'm really thinking hospitalization is my next step since the idiot psychiatrist refuses to see that I have something psychosis going on and refuses to give me medicine for it.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
(male)

jmmec HB User

Your hallucinations are very scary and I'm so sorry for you that you are having to go through this.

Please also seek a faithful church and a pastor to talk with. I'd sugest Reformed Christian, or Missouri Synod Lutheran, or Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
(female)

kunomn24 HB User

Indeed these hallucinations are scary. I can't even watch television anymore without thinking the people on there are commenting or plotting against me. I feel very paranoid at times I am afraid to leave my house because I think someone is going to come after me or is out to get me. There is a pastor that comes to my house once a week they thought it was demon possession but I think its more that that and the psychiatrist i was seeing likes to think there is nothing wrong.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #6
(male)

jmmec HB User

Your psychiatrist does not think anything is wrong? Please get a second opinion? You need help.

My neighbor up the street is going through a paranoia and hallucinatory episode for the past 2 months (his relatives know), and he would get better if he would only seek help.

Please get help for yourself ASAP.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
(female)

kunomn24 HB User

I have been thinking about going into the hospital for it... because I have to travel a distance to see a different psychiatrist.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
(female)

Selah123 HB User

Hi,

I hope you can find a doctor that will be able to help you. Normally, when you tell a doctor of things like that, they will usually not hesitate to prescribe medicine for it. This is the first time I have ever heard of a doctor not prescribing medicine for what you mentioned. For now, if you don't have any medicine, maybe you can try natural mental remedies such as blueberries (if you do some research on blueberries, you'll find that it is a natural anti-depressant, it calms, heals, and strengthens nerves, and it balances neurotransmitters in the brain.) Eggs, fish, meat, and various foods high in protein (I heard that eggs are excellent for the brain.). I remember when I was paranoid several years ago, it was because my resistance was low- due to not eating enough foodss that aids the neurotransmitters in my system. Although I'm on medication, I don't rely totally on the medicine. I find that when I mix fresh blueberries in with yogurt, I am in a fantastic mood and I can think faster. Most importantly, praying, reading the bible, and giving to those who are in need will make you feel happy and fulfilled- knowing that this pleases our Maker. Being that you don't have any medine or what you need in your system yet, it will take a little while for it to be a part of your system. You seem to be more courageous than you may know. I do hope your resistance will be strengthened.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
(female)

kunomn24 HB User

This doctor I would swear got his degree out of a cracker jack box, because everyone I have spoken to that has seen him, says the same thing I have experienced with him, he is a pill pusher to an extent just for the wrong diagnosis's. He gave me a medication for seizures and I don't have seizures. He had me on Celexa in fact it had no effect on me at all i felt the same as I did before I started taking it. Then he prescribed me Prozac it made me climb walls but the anxiety was still there. Then he gave me Neurontin which is a medication for seizures, I don't have those, when I stopped taking it the withdrawals were absolutely horrible. I have been trying to seek a new psychiatrist, but their all out of pocket expense they don't accept insurance. As far as the recommendation of trying blueberries I can't because I am allergic to them same as with Fish, there is some kind of dye in it that I am allergic too. I'm not a big fan of eating eggs either. The Paranoia is terrible, it makes living every day a task, my grades have suffered badly, because I can't concentrate or even think straight. Its like my thoughts are completely controlled by something else and I can't control them. Many times I have these thoughts that I can fly or that certain things will give me special powers. At times out of no where I think of violent things to do to people that are close to me even though I know in reality or in my right mind I wouldn't do, its really scary when coming away from it, which isn't very often. I at times feel there is no way out and that I live in a world of hatred and that I am the cause for that hatred. When watching television I would swear that the people on it was coming after me, or plotting to do something to me. One time I was watching the weather and I thought the news guy told me I had to do something about the weather, because it was going to harm me. I just wish it could all go away.

Closed Thread