It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
(male)

tony1527 HB Usertony1527 HB User
suffering

You know five years ago a had a psycoic break of sort,i thought my mother was the devil,but deep down inside i new it didnt make sense.So for four years i went to war with my mind,i cant tell you the suffering and the pain and te lose of loved ones,but i can honestly say im 90 percent back to normal.The only medicine i took was xanax,i refused anti phtoic medicine.My soul was telling i didnt need it.I believe what saved me was i found helping people healed my mind,working out and regaining my confiendce.Threw this whole ordeal i lost the love of my life,my job,money friends.=,the person to stick by me was the person i thought was the devil,my mom.I think god had mercy on me,because i saw alot iof sick people who r still sick and my heart goes out to them.For family members with a mentaly ill person just remember that person once had dreams,and i know how diffucult mental ill people can be,but trust me were all scared and confesed.The last thing im going to say is LOVE is the most powerful thing in the world,i once had the expierence of having love flood into my soul and it was like god was holding me with his hand.If heaven is love i cant wait.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
(male)

koolguy HB User
Re: suffering

hey brother i hope your suffering is lessened

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
(female)

lxx HB User
Re: suffering

I had some bad experiences and some most wonderful experiences with schizophrenia. My faith is stronger than ever before. I know that God has a good plan for even the ones with schizophrenia. I know for certain that Heaven is love and I can't wait either.

Closed Thread