It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
(male)

Ratboy HB User
Losing touch...

I always question and pick apart every thought I think and it really drains me. I wish I could go through life and just worry about the little things but I have to worry about my thoughts if they are real or not. I do have a problem with OCD as well. I go over and over almost every thought I think until I feel like I have an understanding of it. Sometimes I drift in and out of reality with thoughts as if I was recalling a dream, but it makes no sense to me, just causes high anxiety and confusion. It really scares me. Is my mind my own or does God run it or the devil I think. Wish I could just be normal.
I am so tired. I take resperidone and xanax and sometimes klonipin. Any drug out ther that is better?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Losing touch...

Ratboy,

I want you to know that someone is listening, and you are not alone.. I can hear the frustration in your words, as well as the confusion.

It is my hope that some of our other posters will come along and offer you some of the answers you are looking for. As much compassion I have for you and empathy for your condition, I do not have the true life experience.

Wishing you the best...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread