It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
(male)

Tajudiin HB User

Hello everybody, I just found this website, and was hoping that somebody could help me with some issues I've been having. I haven't been disagnosed with schizophrenia, but I don't know where else to post.

For 1 1/2 years, I have been experiencing a number of symptoms. The first are visual and audio hallucinations, which happen every couple of minutes, every day. The things I hear and see don't have any pattern or anything like that, but they are usually very scary and violent. I also have insomnia, and the few hours that I do sleep, I usually have very scary and violent nightmares. This makes me incredibly fatigued and makes it difficult to concentrate and pay attention to things. I get dizzy and faint anywhere from 1-3 times a day. I am unconscious anywhere from just a few minutes to a couple of hours.

I've been going to different doctors this entire time, trying to find anything that would help me, medicine, therapy, I'm not really that picky as long as it helps. But every single doctor that I have met has said that they can't find anything wrong with me, that I'm making it all up and that it's all in my head. So I have not gotten any treatment or any medicine so far. I am very frustrated and do not know what to do because there are not many doctors in my area that I have not seen.

I am open to any advice or suggestions that anyone might have for me. If anyone needs clarification on something, or additional information, I am more than happy to do that. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread