It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
(male)

Spirit54 HB User
Am I a paranoid Schizophrenic

It feels like theres another me inside my head, like my second half. But hes angry and hates the world. He forces me to stay awake, I have my mother thinking its because I am addicted to playing video games. He tries to get me to hurt people sometimes, as he is very vengeful. I have never hurt people physically, but I have done some bad things to people because he told me to. I can only clearly distinguish his voice when alone, when I am with other people, I usually just let him surface and make most choices, people see me as an irate ******* most of the time, and I talk as if i am proud of it. I also see shadows out of the corners of my eye at night, or in darkness. He wont let me be happy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
(male)

PAULER HB User
Don't sin

I think you hate yourself; okay its not the end of the world you can be cured. I am on clozaril which is a really good medication - ask your doctor about it. It will take time to cure yourself. You do need medication and when you get to the stage where you accept that; then you are half way towards caring about yourself. I hated myself at one stage - I needed help and love - I was hostile to my parents over an issue but I let it go. If you have an unresolved issue let it go. Here is an affirmation for you "I am worthy of love". Don't sin - focus on that it will help; that helped me alot along with the love of my parents and medication. Keep doing your best not to sin. Keep doing your best not to sin. You deserve to be happy. You need to talk to a doctor and your parents need to realise that it will take alot of love and patience for you to come round AND YOU WILL! Most importantly don't deal with this on your own if there is a support group in your area visit it regularly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
(male)

linc HB Userlinc HB User
Re: Am I a paranoid Schizophrenic

There are many mental health issues that can cause that. I would suggest getting a psychological assessment from a professional psychiatrist. He or she will tell you the truth. Lifestyle can trigger mental health problems, so yes it could be attributed to video games. However, I think that it is a chemical thing. I also think that you should do a 12-step program, and go through a process of forgiving yourself and others. Bitterness can certainly cause that.
Say "I choose to forgive (yourself, others, etc.) for (name specifics, the more specific the better). write this down, and speak it out loud. It should help. I would suggest forgiving yourself, first, and then delving into forgiveness of others. Also, living a healthy lifestyle and staying away from alcohol, drugs, smoking, irresponsible sex, violent music, etc. can all play a part. Also, don't forget to go for walks etc. to relieve stress.

Closed Thread