It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
(female)

harajukubarbie HB User
What do i have?!?!?!

Hi i am a 17 year old girl and have been depressed since anyone can remeber when i was below 10 i used to tell my sister i wanted to die not even understanding at that age :-/
when i was around 11 12 i started hearing voices, seeing things, just not really feeling conected. I had a physciatrist for a short while but as i didnt like her i stopped going.
I stopped hearing voices but still continued to be down , not everyday but i would go through patches.
recently i have started hearing the voices and having the urges to harm people i love, i have been self harming since i was about 13.
ive started seeing a phychiatris again for a couple months now
at first they said i show signs of schitophrenia or pyschosis, but now they say they dont think thats it
i have a lot if things on my mind that i CANT tell them because they are sick and make me feel physically sick. i had blood tests done but i need to have them re done as they came up as 'borderline'
i will be on some form of medication but i dont know yet as they want to take it slow

i would like any advice from anyone who has gone through similer things and have diagnosed and could relate to my problems please!!!
thank u

Old 03-30-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
(female)

harajukubarbie HB User
Unhappy Re: What do i have?!?!?!

someone please help im so scared for my own life right now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
(female)

Dark Shadow HB User
Re: What do i have?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harajukubarbie View Post
someone please help im so scared for my own life right now
just tell em everything thats going on in your head , if you really care for your safety and the safety of people around you check your self in a ward and they will lock you up in a room, which will not be very pleasant, im sure that once you start telling the cops or your doctors that you want to hurt others they will most definitely do something about it, probably have you on some meds

Last edited by Dark Shadow; 03-31-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
(male)

tony1527 HB Usertony1527 HB User
Re: What do i have?!?!?!

Hang in there,i know your suffering but you must not give into the fear.Time is your best chance for survial,i hope you have people that love and support u.You need to find a place were there is comfort in your brain,a place a thought,for me its the Bible,it brings me strengh and comfort knowing that the Bible is pure and sacred,and teaches good over evil.And im not a religuous person its just a feeling that it gives me that brings peace.And try to have a sense of humor is very important,if you really think about it deeply do you really think anyone is going to remember any of us in 200years not a chance.So basically im tryingto tell u try to find joy in the small things.

Closed Thread