It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
(male)

kylin123 HB User
Thought broadcasting

I go around the forum and see some opinion interesting. Firstly, I must confess that I am a kind of person who believe my thought is broadcasting. That's awful. When I look around, I see somebody who is schizophrenic has same idea with me. We all supposed that people (even this world) can read our thought. That leads to many effects. The first is we can think about bad idea (sex or the weakness of a person). The second is we think that we have power to make people read our idea even if it's a bad words. I see some people (SandesJ) try to suicide. That's so sad. I myself also try to kill myself one time.

I write this post with the hope that people who have this illness try to be calm and not to be hard with themself. Try to think why is so many people who have this thought broadcasting. If your idea and my idea can be broadcast why you and me can not hear any idea? (some people say that they think all this world can hear what they thought). The reason is nobody can read our mind.

Hope all of you can get out of this ill state!

Closed Thread