It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
(female)

NinthTwelfth HB User
Exclamation Possible Schizophrenia?

I'm receiving help from AESOP for psychosis. I hear voices, four different voices. They control what I say and what I think and what I do.
I cut myself so they can escape but they lie to me and don't go away.
I can see them, and I see animals, dragons, shadows that come to life.

Everybody is out to hurt me and to kill me, they all talk about me behind my back and secretly hate me. I can't look in a mirror, I see horrible things.
I lock myself in my room and talk to them, because talking to them makes them happy.
When they are unhappy, they make me very unhappy.

Is this schizophrenia? We've established it's psychosis and depression but I just feel it could be something else.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-23-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
Re: Possible Schizophrenia?

I wanna start off saying you don't have to give into them, it sounds like me I can sit in the dark or light preferably alone and just get lost in a different world I could talk and look for more spirits or try to learn as much as I can from ones I see. I have found that I do not have to listen to them although they will yell or screamlikee a banshee if I do something unpleasing but I choose to not go to the dodoctor I was givin a gift to help people with even if it slowly eats me away don't stay in that room don't cut yourself it doesn't work I have tried many times and heard other story's with failed attempts so try to channel it into art or words if you or the visions, spirits, demons ect. Are harming yourself or others see a psyche get some meds and it will help and your quality of life will be better so sometimes you have to ignore what's goi g on tell your self it's all in your head wether you believe it or not good luck to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
(female)

nadialiu HB User
Re: Possible Schizophrenia?

My name is Nadia.In 2001 I listened voices.Many different voicess.Doctors said this is schizofrenia.I try many madications and madicines did not help.Only seroquel and stelazin help me later.Now I do not listen any voices and everytink is OK.I need take this madications every day and can not stop takeing it.But now I fill good.

Closed Thread