It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
(female)

cryingxx HB User
my story

i think i have schizophrenia. ive seen things that werent too bad for the last two years things out of the corners of my eyes shadows moving people i just thought it was my imagination alone with the constant noises i always heard in my home such as people walking around when no one was there and things falling. i realized it wasnt normal a few months ago when i saw the same things and heard the same things but for longer periods of time and more clearly. i started talking to my parents and theripist about it and finally my heripiist put me on new medication anti psychotics. a few weeks after i started taking them everything got worse i was laying in my bed when i heard someone over me breathing, i turned just enough to see a mans shoulder. i turned back around and put my face on the pillow closed my eyes and hoped it would go away, but it didnt. somehow i knew he was the man i had seen in the corner of my room multiple times before. only this time he as close closer then he had ever been and he kept making cracking noises like bones breaking. i layed in my bed and tried and tried and tried to make him go away but he just stood there. then i realized he wasnt the only one there there was a woman on the other side of the room dressed in a very old fashioned off pink dress. she was just staring at me like him. i was so scared i was balling my eyes out and hyperventilating. i called my sister hours later and had her turn on the light and get me out of my room. she did and since then i see the walls reaching out to grab me shadows following me and hear people whispering. they want me to go into my room and just sit in the dark watch them watch me i know they do, not because they tell me but because i can feel them. they want me isolated they dont like when i talk to my friends or family they are constantly watching me and trying to grab me though only two have been usccessfull in touching me in any manner a woman crawling out of the clauset brushed her fingers over my leg and a man with a spiders body bigger then me jumped off the wall and landed on me. this has only been going on for two days at least the really bad ones but im scared to death. my next appointment with my theripist is in two weeks and i cant tell him that m,y anti psychotics arent working till then because he only comes there twice a month. nights are the worst becxause anything can be in the shadows being alone makes it much worse. i still start crying out of no were around people because im seeing things that wont go away and will chase me if i try to run.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
Re: my story

I feel for your situation I'm kinda going through the same things and when I decided to take meds the gave me Prozac which made it worse I had a psychotic episode then started taking that and it's like I was in a month long episode where aliens and spirits are following me and observing me and I had a demon in me crazy stuff like I sat down in an empty gym and all of a sudden 3 shadows appear and just sit there and I stare back then things start flying and running on the celing and the whole gym was filled with spirits or demons anyway I stopped the meds after a while it calmed down now I still hear and see minor things unless I'm very anxious or it's dark then scary figures start to show up I choose to not be medicated at the moment I do keep some klonopinsxaround but like your story I do not want to take the meds and have people in my room you know

Closed Thread