It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
Symptoms decreasing or increasing

So it seems like my symptoms are decreasing like I'm not seeing as much or I'm getting used to it and I do still catch myself in my head just kind of in a different world like what's happening is not really happening but not really any voices more sounds or music I don't know if this is normal or if I had some sort of psychotic depression although I do believe fairly strong that I can see and feel spirits and I can feel people's emotions really well without even talking to them and I think people have spirits that follow them even me I feel lime there is a bad spirit following me and jumps I'n me from time to time lime when I feel weird and if I look in the mirror it's lime my eyes are so
Done else's and I have dreMs and deja vu and the things actually happen so I dont know if that's real or in my head I would lime to vet some opinions about that from people who have had some treTment or had similar things happen I feel like I'm not crazy I just have a special gift and I should do something with it and since my dream is to be one a psychologist that would help although Freud said people with mental disorders can't do any good for psychology I don't know any feedback would help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
(female)

Sienna46 HB User
Re: Symptoms decreasing or increasing

Hello - I heard of an ex sz becoming a psychologist AND wrote a book on sz! Follow your dreams :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
(female)

carralei HB User

i know what you mean about how you can feel peoples feelings without even talking to them. It is a special gift not everyone has it. i feel like theres an evil spirit after me too. it feels like the devil is attacking me.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User

Really that's good to hear someone else has the same feeling as me I see it as a gift also maybe we can chat about it sometime but like I said I don't know if I'm getting used to what I'm feeling or it's decreasing I'm going to set up some appointments with doctors to figure it all out because knowing what kind of Pearson someone is without having to talk to them can be helpful but I am not sure if it's just in my head I'm sure the docs will tell me that but I believe that's it's real it has not proved otherwise yet

Closed Thread