It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
(male)

SoleVirtue HB User
A strange coincidence

After a long vacation overseas, a friend of mine came back to the states.

The couincidence was what I heard that night.

Not the normal voices of the normal "people" I hear, like the ones I hear this very momment. These are the ones that give me the most greif.

No, it was different. The people, they were... scared. Confused. Worried. Curious. Prodding softly as I played Tetris.

I told my friend who I was playing with, that I was hearing things. But, I didnt respond, because I know better. Responding only makes it worse. Usually. Well, I cant say in all cases. I've had some pretty intelectual conversations with some "People"...

People saying "Im trying to help you" or "I like this guy" I'd buy this guy a beer!"

Alass, these were better days.

The couincidence was that the voices werent dimeaning, except for the one that called me a N----r as I walked up to my friend's house. She found that one especially funny.

No.. The couincidence was that they werent agressive. Also, to note, as I heard them, I cried. I cried because I couldnt asnwer them. There was no answer to be found. There was no way I could "Speak" a word..

I may have said "Yes" or "No" a few times, but that was to only salvage my own humanity so I wouldnt become a crying mess.

Tears rolled down my face as I sat and played, trying to ignore them. Usually this was a safe haven for me. This quickly turend sour.

I cant tell you how the night went. I had to lie to her mother about why I couldnt stay the night. I told her I wouldnt get any sleep. Truth being, I was afraid.

Afraid of the truth.

Now.. All is silent..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread