It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
In an episode

So I'm at work I feel light yet heavy when I walk I am hearing random voices and seeing flying objects and shadows I also sense beings or spirits around me like following me and I can't make out what the voices say only meaningless stuff like my name or random words that don't mean anything the shadows are all around there are frightening they come from cracks or corners any dark area and I try not to look in the dark because there are more when it's dark I feel extremely anxious and paranoid I just want to share how it feels while it's happening thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to Feelsick:
DaisyGirl32 (09-02-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
(male)

koolguy HB User
Re: In an episode

Ask doctor about medication to combat such symptoms. Maybe valium or xanax or even cogentin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
Re: In an episode

Thank you daisygirl I appreciate that and thanks for the respond kool I am taking klonopin right now but I have some doctor appointments coming up to get some different medications I would also like to have a benzodiazepine for strong anxiety attacks be ause I get so terrified so
Stiles I can't move for feAr that when I do turn around I will be face to face with something so the klonopin helps that and higher doses help the voices and hallucinations a Lil but I have cut back my dose now to half of a .5 at 3:00 and a quarter of o e at around 8 or nine depending on how I'm feeling but somedays are worse than others so anyway thank you for the support I have read alot of your posts and I hope you get your med situation straits ex out

Closed Thread