It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
(female)

Tigger546 HB User
Is this schizophrenia?

The other day I went to a wedding and my cousin asked me if I wanted to go and stay at her house on the holidays and then after she asked when I was driving home, I thought that was unusual what if she is going to do something bad to me but then I thought that's crazy and she's not out to get me. Then after thinking about it for ages I'm starting to think that maybe she and everyone else is out to get me but I know deep down they aren't and I just keep telling myself they aren't but I'm kinda worried that they are. However I'm more worried about that fact that I'm even thinking this because I know it's crazy. Ever since I started researching schizophrenia and the symptoms I've been convinced that I have it but does this sound like schizophrenia or just my anxiety playing up again?

Old 07-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
(female)

evanock HB User
Re: Is this schizophrenia?

It is possible that you have paranoia schizophrenia, alot of people suffer with these forms of schizophrenia and know that it is not normal, go an talk to your doc and get some testing done . good luck to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
(female)

Flowerpower681 HB User
Re: Is this schizophrenia?

You don't have schizophrenia. not even paranoia! you have most likely have OCD or another type of anxiety disorder, either way, both are treatable and many people suffer from in INCLUDING ME! I have pure o ocd and found one of your posts that described exactly what I have going through! You had the thought ''What if my family is out to get me'' notice how you thought WHAT IF, thats a total OCD red flag so don't worry. Its the thought of having schizophrenia is what scares you, am I right? I read your other post about being scared others are controlling your mind (so much doubt you feel like you almost believe it), well I felt that exact same way but with ''What if everyone else is aliens?'' I read this off a schizophrenia website so my OCD latched onto it. My OCD convinced me I was believing it even though I knew deep, deep down I didn't. Its funny how you read one little thing and your OCD turns it into wild fire! I'm right here with you! I suggest seeing a doctor so he/she can find a treatment that fits you Take care and remember: YOU AREN'T SCHIZOPHRENIC! Also, read my other post- ''OCD- or something else?'' It might help you to know you aren't the only one going through this take care!

Last edited by Flowerpower681; 10-06-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Reply Reply