It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
(male)

Alone247 HB User
Post Hallucination friend?

Hello this is my first post here.
I am 17 years old and have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. When i was younger i had an imaginary friend that vanished one day and i cant remember her, my parents and family told me about her.

When i was about 13 i started to see a boy in my school uniform, i saw him in the library, outside on the yard and i even passed him in the toilets. My friends didnt see him and he was always gone by the time they looked.
I just asumed he was a random new kid and thought nothing of it until he appeared in my house, luckily i was alone so no one heard my screams of horror, naturally i asked why he was there and he began to laugh he said "Im always here" That made me affraid, I said "Why are you always in my house?" he stepped forward and tapped my head with his finger and said "Not your house, in here"

From then he showed up more and more, standing behind people i didnt like and pull faces, make sarky comments that i would laugh at and no one else could hear. His name is James.

Anywho, Does anyone else with schizophrenia have a... perminent resident, and have you become attatched to them, and do you think it is a good idea to grow fond of a hallucination.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
(female)

Lorenucia HB User
Re: Hallucination friend?

I think that he might be a spirit who is between lives right now. I would feel very lucky to have such a friend. As long as he doesn't tell you to do harmful things, I think it is ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply