It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
(female)

StaceyLenox HB User
This world is my dream

Hi,
So basically I am really bad at reading so I will just write a short post!

I hear voices all the time and see the other people from the other world, they do bad things to me and messed up things and scary things too. Hardly anyone knows because they punish me when i tell anyone cos they dont want people to know. I believe that this world with you guys in is a dream world and that the voices i hear are from the real other world.
I saw a psyciatrist even though i hated seeing him and didnt want to. My only friend made me go. My family doesnt know because when i tried to tell them then they hated it and started to reject me. Anyway this psyciatrist talked to me a few hours and then told me to go away and never come back. He wrote a report saying I have psycotic-like experiences and emotionally imature and need help but he did not give me any or suggest any.
Does anyone know what this means or how I can get more support.
I try to wake up sometimes, i think if i die then i would wake up but i am scared.

Is anyone else here from the same world as me?
Stacey x

Old 03-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
(male)

Skitliv HB User
Re: This world is my dream

One of the hardest things I myself had to go through was to find the right doctor. My first one also basically chased me away. He said he can't help me if I try to impress him. I was just being honest for the first time in my life to get some help and he treated me as if I was trying to play a joke on him or something. Like someone would pay the outrages fees they charge to try to be funny.

After that my situation got allot worse and I got really violent. ( I might sound quite immoral of me, but the ******* died recently and I was pretty happy. Now no one else who wants help would have to go to the emotional pain inflicted by that poor excuse for a doctor ). Only my 4th doctor really listened to my situation and try to help me. It is a struggle, but once you find the right doctor for you, things start to look better.

I also had the experience of the voices threatening me. Mine was more if I tried to get close to someone, they would force me to kill them. When a friend made me my first appointment with that ******* doctor, they threatened to make me kill my family if I went.

But hang in there. Find the right doctor for you. Someone who you can trust and that believes you. Also try to find some reality checks for yourself. I read about this somewhere and it really helped me when I started to get confused what was real or not. It can be anything. I usually use something concrete that I know is real, and than bass all of my other observations on this and try to judge for myself. It does not always work, but it helped me out of a few bad situations.

Hope you get the help you deserve.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
(female)

StaceyLenox HB User
Re: This world is my dream

Thank you,
It sounds like I need to keep fighting through it like you have and find the right person to help. I am very grateful for your reply, thought no one would ever read my post..!
They are angry that i posted on here and punished me for it but i dont care, you have helped alot.
Stacey x

Reply Reply