It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #1
(male)

Ty654 HB User
Schizophrenia and Puberty

I'm a teen. Odd I know but I had Schizophrenia for a couple months,
I try to tell my "Guardians" but they just say "Oh You're just dreaming".
"You just we're Tired." I see bad things when I wake up...a Spider in front of my
face...my worst nightmare a tall pitch black figure,they become flashes when I wake up. Or when I walk in the House at night. I feel I am always watched and
I go into Isolation more often then usual. I hear sounds as well. Since I deeply fear that I may wake up and end up fainting because I saw a Figure that wasn't actually there. My Best Friend Thinks i'm just Crazy. It feels when I escape a Nightmare I then live one. It seems as if no one believes me but I have most
of the Symptoms,Isolated,sounds,delusions,illus ions,and a false sense of security. I just woke up and decided I need to find a way. The Only Ones who
believe me are my Step Dad and Mother,but they have no control of me.
Only My Father and Step M. What should I Do Please Help.

Last edited by mod85; 07-29-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: Schizophrenia and Puberty

Parents have a way of being able to deny what they don't want to face. Serious illness in a child is one of those things.

If you can't get your father to pay attention to your concerns, enlist the help of a trusted school authority figure... A favorite teacher, school nurse, counselor, or the like. Any one of them may be willing to intervene with your father for you. I know school isn't in session in most areas of the US now, but it will be soon. If by chance, the first school employee you ask for help doesn't give it, by all means ask the next and the next until someone does.

Last edited by midwest1; 07-29-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply