It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 11:45 AM   #1

sourgirl29 HB User
Lost Baby and BF in same Week

I can post again! and it couldn't have happened at a better time. I found out last week, the same week my boyfriend who I live with broke up with me, that I was pregnant but had a miscarriage. My EX-boyfriend was supportive of me the night we found out, but then he took off all weekend with his new girlfriend and didn't respond to any of my messages or answer his phone when I would call. I want to cut myself soooo badly. I just want to take some glass and mark up my arms and legs. Thank God for Paxil, or else I would be in the psych ward right now. I hate him and I hate him more for making me hate myself and making me feel like a failure. Like a crazy, stupid failure. What am I going to do? I just want to curl up in a ball and die.

Old 07-17-2004, 05:01 PM   #2

lonelyangel HB User
Re: Lost Baby and BF in same Week

I know things seems bad right now, but time heals. I have been cutting for awhile now and am cujrrently going through a divorce. My husband caused me to loose our twins, so i to know what that is like. It has been hard and i have wanted to cut several times over this and the divorce. I am also on medication, you need to find some kind of a support system it will help. [ removed ] My heart truly goes out to you and know that I do care. lonelyangel

Last edited by moderator2; 07-19-2004 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Please use the boards anonymously. Do not ask for emails. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2004, 10:10 PM   #3
(female)

Dayzed HB User

I understand what you feel like to be ignored when you think you need that person. I have dealt with it many times. I hate that feeling, and I hate the people for it too, for making me feel the way I do. I really don't know what else to say, but I am sorry. And I truly hope things only get better for you. But don't cut. I love how it makes me feel. But the guilt after it, and the wound. Makes me sick, that I could hurt myself like that. Well, take care of yourself, and I am here as well if you needed to talk anytime...

Bren

Old 07-19-2004, 09:01 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

greenstumpie HB User

*hugs* with time it will get better... try to stay strong... take your meds, and if you happen to cut, take care of them... i hope that things work out...

Closed Thread