It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 10:25 PM   #1

XxMeLzxX HB User
Feeling Lost...

I just need to vent. I don't feel very good at the moment.. not that I should be writing here, or bothering anyone. I just feel like I dont have any control over anything. I'm not very happy with my apearance, the way I'm feeling, and the people around me. I just feel like I can't control anything. I don't know, part of me thinks that I'm making myself fell his way. But if I am, I dont know how to stop it. I've tried so hard just to be happy. I don't know.. I just feel so empty and overwhelmed at the same time. Is that possible? I just really feel like cutting. At this point, I don't know if it even help me feel better. It's just something I feel like I need and want to do. I'm trying really hard not to though. Hope everyone else is doing ok. ::sigh:: Don't know why I waste time annoying people..
-MeLissA

Old 07-28-2004, 11:44 PM   #2

crazybabe_04 HB User
Re: Feeling Lost...

your not bothering/annoying anyone. yes it possible to feel empty and overwhelmed at the same time.....i feel that way all the time. dont worry about what you look like it is what is on the inside that counts! your not making yourself feel the way you feel none of us make ourselves feel the way we do. just try your hardest not to cut and hang in there
i hope i made sense (im half asleep) and i hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by crazybabe_04; 07-28-2004 at 11:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2004, 12:08 PM   #3
(female)

Dayzed HB User
Arrow Re: Feeling Lost...

I am happy you decided to post. Sometimes, I don't even waist my time. You are not bothering or annoying us. Everyone on here is looking for answers. We are all confused, and feel a little alone sometimes. Many people often say the way they look makes them feel bad. No one should feel bad. You were supposed to look like that. And there are people out there, that aren't blessed at all. People that are hideous, but often times, people are worried too much, and society today, you have to be a certain weight. Certain style, everyone wants to be the same. And everyone wants to be "original". We all are different and have our own desires in what we want or need. Sometimes I wish everyone was blind. Then personality would be key. Like it should be. And the cutting. If you can think about it before you do anything, you can stop it. Sometimes, I don't think, and I don't even know how I did it. And other times I do, and call someone who knows, so they can calm me down. It is aweful the feeling bestowed upon us. What we have to go through. All for different reasons, but we all have the same escape. Think of your future. What do you want to do in life.? How far do you want to go.? Think of how much you are taking away from yourself, when you selfishly scar your own flesh. I am not telling you this, or looking down on you. I am in the same place. I still do injure myself. Not something I am proud of at all. And I am selfish as well. I know this. But I want to quit, and I started making progress, and fell back into it. But I know someday I will have to courage to stand up against myself, and say "NO MORE!" That day I will overcome my selfish needs, and wants, I will throw away my pacifier. And so shall you. Take care..

-x-Bren-x-

Closed Thread