It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
(female)

ilalalaloveyou HB User
Exclamation Please help me, i need help w/ how to hide my scars from cutting.

My cuts are on my upper thigh, problem is.. when i where a bathing suite everyone tells me to take them off.. and i cant.

I hate this i really want to stop, im going to i promise.. but literally i got in a HUGE fight w/ someone and i did it.. BAD.

*edited*

thank you! <333

Last edited by mentalhealth mod; 07-16-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: the purpose of this board is to seek advice and support not to ask for ways to cover up the marks

Old 07-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
(female)

michele1998 HB User
Unhappy Re: Please help me, i need help w/ how to hide my scars from cutting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilalalaloveyou View Post
My cuts are on my upper thigh, problem is.. when i where a bathing suite everyone tells me to take them off.. and i cant.

I hate this i really want to stop, im going to i promise.. but literally i got in a HUGE fight w/ someone and i did it.. BAD.

I need help w/ the scars asap, ANYTHING will help, and please dont tell me to where undershorts or whateverr ;]

thank you! <333
Please seek some therapy, I am not being ugly, I just hope that you seek some kind of treatment.Don't just look for a way to cover up what you are doing. Seek help for what inside you is causing you to do this. I hope you find someone you can confide in that you won't have to go at it alone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
(female)

autumn29 HB User
Re: Please help me, i need help w/ how to hide my scars from cutting.

hya im autumn and i do the same thing all i can say is that i have the same trouble as well but the only thing i can suggest is that you get bio oil coz it really works and ive been trying the elastic band thing it kinda works if u try really hard. *edited*

Last edited by mentalhealth mod; 07-19-2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: this board is for support not to give advice on how to cover up marks

Old 07-25-2008, 05:00 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Please help me, i need help w/ how to hide my scars from cutting.

Hello I,

michele1998 has sound advice for you here; please take heed to her words.

This cannot be done alone.

Take care of yourself.

Phoenix

Closed Thread