It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Tired of being caught up in this self injurious mode...

Well it's been it's been a week since I was in the hospital in the psych ward for a suicide attempt, where I was preventive from any self injurious behaviour of any type...which about drove me crazy. So of course the first thing I did when I got out last Tuesday was to start cutting again to try and get some of the stress and irritability under control.

Up until tonight I hadn't cut in 2 days, so kudo's to me I gues. I get so tired of this off/on, nevering anding being able to keep it under controll ... We'll see...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
(female)

autumn29 HB User
Re: Tired of being caught up in this self injurious mode...

i have been trying to stop as well, i have been trying to stop for a week i couldnt do it. I have decided to try again and have gone for four days so far but like you said who knows, hope you manage your goal.

Last edited by autumn29; 07-25-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Have you ever noticed how easy it is for all the "normal" people to say, "well just stop if you want to, what's the big deal?" That drives me freaking crazy!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
(female)

autumn29 HB User

yes i know one of my mates at school noticed me and said i should stop it because it is crazy and stupid and there is no point in doing it. But there is a point and i cant stop doing its the only way i cope that actually works, loads of people say there are other ways to cope but its the one that i do and most of the people that say that havent actually sh them selves.I know one person who had recovered but i dont belive that you can totaly stop anyway, u guess its kinda like a drug that you get addicted to, if you kinda get what i mean.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #5
(female)

faith911 HB User

two days is a big deal so you should be proud of yourself really
but no matter what any one tells you its not easy
you have to work for it even if you relapse just try again because you can do it, you just have to believe you can. i believe you, you cant let the urge control you
you control it
ive been clean for almost 3 months now, its been the hardest thing ive ever done
if you ever want to talk hit me up id be happy to listen
good luck

Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
(female)

vaken09 HB User

I have been clean for nearly a month. I hear you when you say how hard it is. There is nothing more annoying than the pressure of sitting in the corner staring at your scars wishing for new ones.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:02 AM   #7
(female)

autumn29 HB User

you are sure right i knw that i cant stop it when i get back to the normal routine i wish that it wasnt as hard as it is even on holiday when there is nothing that much bothers me the thoughts still keep going right round my head as for the scars i hate it because you can never forget about what you do even for the shortist of moments i know that as much as i try the scars wont leave and niether will the feeling and urge to reniew the pain.

Closed Thread