It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
(female)

lozzij85 HB User
sorry!

hi everyone, sorry i havnt been on here for a bit. i have been really sick and really depressed. i wonder if or when things might finally start to look up. i hate this time of year.. the family getting together etc. really hard!! my birthday was just last week and no one even remembered and i had gastro the whole time. really bad days im afraid. how is everyone else going?

Old 12-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
(female)

autumn29 HB User
Re: sorry!

Hey how are you? long time no hear and dont i know about the whole family thing except im different i wish they would forget about birthdays and stuff and leave me alone. Hope you are feeling better and cheers up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB User

Hi Lozzij,

We've missed you! Well, Happy Late Birthday! I'm sorry it was such a bust, it should have been very special for you, you deserve it. Not doing so hot these days huh? I also would not mind the holidays speeding by. This is the first Christmas since my husband and I seperated a few months ago, and frankly tryin to work out all of the logistics of where the children will be when, etc. is wearing me out. My 10 yr old is having a bit of a hard time dealing with it all...and then the guilt hits me, and then the cutting starts and it's all jut a big circle that just goes round and round and never stops!

Well I hope that things look up for you soon. Let us know how you are doingm okay?

Kat

Old 12-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
(female)

lozzij85 HB User

im sorry this is a hard time for you also!! it is hard for the kids when breakups are still so fresh.. but it does get easier! do not feel guilty.. this isnt on you.. by the sounds of it you did the right thing not just for yourself but for your kids! they will learn that maybe when they are a bit older!! im starting to pick up a bit but its surely gonna go downhill again once christmas day is here. im going to the hospital on christmas eve to give out presents and try to make some other people feel a bit better.. im sure its a hard time of year for them too! its sad... its meant to be happy... but its sad! how are you going? have u figured out what is happening christmas day?? my mum pretty much has a new family so she doesnt care we are not with her for christmas and dad has no one so we will spend it with him. i havnt spent christmas with any of them for years.. always other families! so this will be a first for a long time!! maybe you could do a half day? ur ex doesnt live too far away so that could work! thankyou for the birthday wishes.. i always dread my birthday!! this one would have had to of been the worst! ahwell another year has past.
let me know what you decide... maybe i can help out with some ideas??

Old 01-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
(female)

fizz331 HB User

hey hun

soz things are so rough for you and your so down i hope things get better for you sorry iv not got anything to say really to help just wanted you to know i unerstand and here if you need anything

take care fizz xxx

Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

hi good to meet you. sorry also to hear you are having a difficult time, that awful, deep depression is a terrible thing. i hope you have a good pdoc and that things will imrprove for you soon.

Closed Thread